Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1295394301' post='2582262']
Dear God that's even worse.
[/quote]

What PB will do? Impose a rule where nobody can join an alliance at war? Good luck with that, we will not follow, declare war on us, oh wait you already did. :lol1:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295394528' post='2582267']
What PB will do? Impose a rule where nobody can join an alliance at war? Good luck with that, we will not follow, declare war on us, oh wait you already did. :lol1:
[/quote]
Yes I, too, can see the growing trend of PB imposing random opinions of its members as the rule of law on Bob. Well I for one am with you, and will not bow to their tyrrany!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295394528' post='2582267']
[/quote]

I'm just baffled anybody in Rok likes you at all, after you managed to start bi-polar by attacking their treaty partner and then upgrade to attacking their bloc partner later the same war, its shocks me that they decided to give you the what 3rd? 4th? chance and still even held onto the treaty.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295392667' post='2582203']
I don't necessarily disbelieve you, but believe your error in judgement was not going to talk to VE as soon as Lennox told you "he he I'm gonna spy on VE." Or rather I should say: that is what I would have done in that situation if I was wholly uninterested in what I might get out of it.
[/quote]
Lennox has mentioned to me plans of setting up a special rogue alliance before to hit alliances, I told him I wasn't interested in the idea, but just as I didn't take his plans seriously I can see why Dajobo didn't either. If he said I'm going to create an alliance to rogue alliance X, if I respond that if he's going to do it alliance Y would be more worthwhile without taking his idea seriously, I don't think that would be a good CB. Also I don't think its normal to run to alliances you're not allied with to tell them every idea you hear people talk about when you have no idea if they will actually follow through with it. People are bored most of the time and talk about doing dumb stuff in CN all the time that they don't follow through with, if each time someone tells you they might do something you run to the alliance to warn them, you'll probably be laughed at most of the time for taking everything you hear so seriously and willingness to sell friends out over an idea they had.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295394772' post='2582272']
I'm just baffled anybody in Rok likes you at all, after you managed to start bi-polar by attacking their treaty partner and then upgrade to attacking their bloc partner later the same war, its shocks me that they decided to give you the what 3rd? 4th? chance and still even held onto the treaty.
[/quote]

I know it's hard to VE understand the concept of friendship and honor, I forgive you don't worry.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1295393780' post='2582240']
Absolutely, I can only hope he is treated with the same reverence and respect that those who left PC et al to fight for NEW were and that RoK are encouraged to accept Hoo back in the same way that PC were.
[/quote]

I'm not returning.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295394091' post='2582254']
Sorry but Hoo isn't ghosting our AA, he is a member of Polaris, try again.
[/quote]

I am indeed a card carrying member of the New Polar Order.

Also: Props to FOK for attacking me. :wub:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295395101' post='2582285']
I know it's hard to VE understand the concept of friendship and honor, I forgive you don't worry.
[/quote]

Your understanding means much to us, thanks.

Edit: Also, I understand your frustration Hoo, but personally, I think you pulled a poor move. I lost a bit of respect for you. Ah well.

Edited by Smooth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295394995' post='2582280']
Lennox has mentioned to me plans of setting up a special rogue alliance before to hit alliances, I told him I wasn't interested in the idea, but just as I didn't take his plans seriously I can see why Dajobo didn't either. If he said I'm going to create an alliance to rogue alliance X, if I respond that if he's going to do it alliance Y would be more worthwhile without taking his idea seriously, I don't think that would be a good CB. Also I don't think its normal to run to alliances you're not allied with to tell them every idea you hear people talk about when you have no idea if they will actually follow through with it. People are bored most of the time and talk about doing dumb stuff in CN all the time that they don't follow through with, if each time someone tells you they might do something you run to the alliance to warn them, you'll probably be laughed at most of the time for taking everything you hear so seriously and willingness to sell friends out over an idea they had.
[/quote]

i heard methrage was planning to attack mha! :awesome:

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1295394353' post='2582263']
Try reading what you quoted again.
[/quote]
What? PC's volunteers weren't targeted separately and they were applauded by their side of that fight. If Hoo is treated like they were, he's going to face no more than harsh language after this war.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295395297' post='2582287']
Your understanding means much to us, thanks.

Edit: Also, I understand your frustration Hoo, but personally, I think you pulled a poor move. I lost a bit of respect for you. Ah well.
[/quote]

Sorry. I put my name on a MDoAP, and I at least intend to honor it. I'm not sure how that merits loss of respect. To each his own, I guess ... ;)

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295395711' post='2582301']
Sorry. I put my name on a MDoAP, and I at least intend to honor it. I'm not sure how that merits loss of respect. To each his own, I guess ... ;)
[/quote]
/salute..........look me up when its over. I personally have no love for either side here but you sir.

Edited by Charles the Great

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295394995' post='2582280']
[/quote]
Not saying that every time you hear anything you need to believe it and tell anyone who might be interested. But it's easy to check if he created the nation and whether or not he applied to where he said he would. If I knew someone was planning to spy on an alliance the only reason I wouldn't tell them was if I did want to see them get messed with. Now I'm not saying that this means Dajobo was malicious in his actions, as I don't expect everyone to act as I do, but malice is not required to do wrong.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1295390457' post='2582146']
I didn't notice the edit. MVP is awesome, so I see how that would cause confusion :awesome:

I don't actually believe in a conspiracy, I was just arguing that Lennox doing this on his own means that VE has the possibility of being involved and therefore that argument isn't a good one, and the implication there is a terrible one. I have already agreed that the CB is relatively good but I believe the war could and should have been avoided.

I honestly think Dajobo messed up and I don't think VE planted a spy. I also don't believe Dajobo had any ill intentions, but what he did was in fact worthy of getting attacked over.
[/quote]

Wait, this guy gets it? Some one give Polar the howto manual!

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295395880' post='2582303']
Not saying that every time you hear anything you need to believe it and tell anyone who might be interested. But it's easy to check if he created the nation and whether or not he applied to where he said he would. If I knew someone was planning to spy on an alliance the only reason I wouldn't tell them was if I did want to see them get messed with. Now I'm not saying that this means Dajobo was malicious in his actions, as I don't expect everyone to act as I do, but malice is not required to do wrong.
[/quote]

you would really check up to see if every lunatic who says theyre going to do something stupid on your irc or forums follows through with their plans?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295395101' post='2582285']
[/quote]

Polars idea of honor and friendship is to attack blocmates of treaty partners? Good to know.

[/quote]

there needs to be more ppl who act like this. You have earned my respect.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295396062' post='2582309']
you would really check up to see if every lunatic who says theyre going to do something stupid on your irc or forums follows through with their plans?
[/quote]
Not exactly.

Yes if I know someone is following through with a stupid plan I'm likely to tell the victim unless I have interest in seeing the stupid plan go through. Yes it's easy to check up to see if people are following through with stupid plans. However unless it's told to me in private correspondance, I'm [i]very[/i] unlikely to believe them enough to actually check.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295395880' post='2582303']
Not saying that every time you hear anything you need to believe it and tell anyone who might be interested. But it's easy to check if he created the nation and whether or not he applied to where he said he would. [b]If I knew someone was planning to spy on an alliance the only reason I wouldn't tell them was if I did want to see them get messed with.[/b] Now I'm not saying that this means Dajobo was malicious in his actions, as I don't expect everyone to act as I do, but malice is not required to do wrong.
[/quote]
If you don't care if that alliance gets messed I think that would be reason enough to be indifferent towards it and not say anything, which in the case of NpO they had no reason to care either way about VE. Lennox always seems to be rogueing someone or trying to cause conflict, if someone accepts him I would assume they know him enough to know he's up to something. If Dajobo told VE of the plan as soon as Lennox mentioned the idea, then Lennox probably would of just switched to another plan after making NpO look like the one that can't be trusted enough to talk to without worrying about them telling even those they aren't allied to everything they hear.

I'm still not sure who Lennox was trying to screw over here though, Pandora's Box, NpO or both. I always thought he was more likely to cause trouble for PB, although by getting VE to attack with such a weak CB that might still be the case.

[/quote]

Your name is also on another MDoAP. *shrug*

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295397005' post='2582326']
It doesn't just stop at treaty partners <_<
[/quote]

I can't believe you're still so butt hurt. Move on man.

Edited by Smooth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295396939' post='2582324']
If you don't care if that alliance gets messed I think that would be reason enough to be indifferent towards it and not say anything, which in the case of NpO they had no reason to care either way about VE.
[/quote]
I was not asserting otherwise. I was simply stating that if I knew about a spy and did nothing, it wouldn't be without some motive to seeing the plan come through.

[quote]
Lennox always [b]seems[/b] to be rogueing someone or trying to cause conflict, if someone accepts him [b]I would assume[/b] they know him enough to know he's up to something. If Dajobo told VE of the plan as soon as Lennox mentioned the idea, then Lennox [b]probably[/b] would of just switched to another plan after making NpO look like the one that can't be trusted enough to talk to without worrying about them telling even those they aren't allied to everything they hear.
[/quote]
You really like the sound of your own voice, don't you?

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1295397557' post='2582335']
Your name is also on another MDoAP. *shrug*

I can't believe you're still so butt hurt. Move on man.
[/quote]

Nah - I'm just getting an odd pleasure in watching you spiral .. I'm quite glad to not be apart of what you are now.