The "First Person to Say This Is MK Joining PB Gets Rolled" Accords

CheeKy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1292557614' post='2541481']Holy treatyweb batman this is getting out of control.[/quote]
No its just setting in its, kinda, "new" place.

MK is committed to Doomhouse, Doomhouse to PB so naturally, MK is committed to PB as well. Not to say that MK is not committed to all of their treaties, but MK destiny is intertwined heavily with PB's as a matter of political situating.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1292557882' post='2541484']
Very glad to see this resigned. I'm a fan of MK treatying orange alliances. . .
[/quote]
They do tend to be among the best alliances to ally. Only aqua and black can give them a run for their money.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1292558456' post='2541493']
Don't worry MK, Viridian Entente and Poison Clan will let you in the Pi Beta house someday. Just keep up with the member interviews and attending the pledge meetings.
[/quote]
You're right. This is us trying to get into PB instead of simply re-signing a treaty with an alliance that's been our friend for two years now.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292557885' post='2541485']
No its just setting in its, kinda, "new" place.

MK is committed to Doomhouse, Doomhouse to PB so naturally, MK is committed to PB as well. Not to say that MK is not committed to all of their treaties, but MK destiny is intertwined heavily with PB's as a matter of political situating.
[/quote]

I understand that. It's just my new thing to say in every significant treaty thread. Maybe one day it'll do something, maybe not. As long as I have the time of my life. (Admit it, that song is in your head now, visions of Patrick Swayze [RIP] dancing... ah to be young).

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1292553455' post='2541408']
:ph34r:

RIA and CRAP are currently treatied to each other 6 times over (NAP, PIAT, ODP, ODAP, MDP, and MDoAP) and have signed 7 total treaties with each other throughout our histories. We are also treatied 5 times over with CSN as well.

Anyways congrats on the treaty guys. Also I can't forget the: zomg, PB, joining, hegemony, evil, etc...
[/quote]

RIA doesn't like to cancel treaties. Ever.

[quote]No FOK jokes yet? I'll start it off. [/quote]

There's a reason for that.

[quote]This treaty is all sorts of FOK'd up.
Just let them in PB for FOK's sake!
MK in PB? Whelp, we're FOK'd.[/quote]

This is that reason.

Edited by Penkala