Leaving

Lennox

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking as someone who's now on his sixth nation and has taken breaks lasting as long as six months....

Starting all over again is a complete pain in the butt, so either log in once every three weeks to pay your bills/collect or don't come back.

Good luck out there in the magical world of RL.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1291855352' post='2534342']This game sucks so I'm out, yo.
[color=grey][i]<SNIP>[/i][/color]
To the rest of CN: strap on a pair and go to war once in a while.[/quote]
If you think that war is what this game has to offer I understand how you can think that it sucks. I very much agree that the "fun" of CN's war system isn't worth the hassle.

Lennox, back in October you were telling me that, probably, you would have soon left the game, thus I expected this to happen.
I'm sad to see an active player leave but on the other hand I too think that (almost certainly) you're going to come back... If/when you do please try to do something more than running your mouth on these forums/going rogue on the GPA from time to time: there's more to this game if you have the patience that is needed to [i]actually[/i] "do something".
Maybe you didn't notice it, but not everybody is hoarding MDoAPs and participating on the winning side of uneven wars, carefully avoiding doing anything else. The political game is still alive.

Good luck for whatever you have in mind for your RL, and take care.

[size="1"][color=grey][b][IC][/b][/color][/size] Thank you for disappearing, when and [i]if[/i] you will [i]really[/i] do it. Either way you're still going to "start all over again". [size="1"][color=grey][b][/IC][/b][/color][/size]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1291855657' post='2534350']
And nothing of value was lost.
[/quote]
And nothing of value was gained through that post.

Always sad to see an active member of the community go. Good luck.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1291855352' post='2534342']
This game sucks so I'm out, yo.

Shout outs to:

NSO + [i]Doppelganger[/i], Ivan, RV, Heft, Anthony, Heft- best time I had in CN
Dajobo- I've known you forever :P
MK/FARK/ROK/RIA/GOD - Thanks for being an unwavering enemy. I didn't like you guys so that means you're at least doing [i]something[/i].
Other random people (AVFC, Sir William, Bros, Baka, Darth Actorbass, John Rocker, Rebounder, Cody, Shirunei, Tryp, Will).

To the CN mods: stop being so picky you're killing the game.
To admin: you need to do something (anything) to make the game interesting because its bleeding players.
To the rest of CN: strap on a pair and go to war once in a while.
[/quote]

You may not beleive this but im genuinly sadened to hear this, the NSO was one of the few AA's that tried hard enough to make me dislike them and I enjoyed that, the OWF flair ups, the wars, the debates. Sure the NSO is still here but they just lost a good member and a member that added to the drama of my game.

I'm glad we at RoK could at least give you some entertainment as well along the way.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1291937082' post='2535215']
You should probably stick around and farm stats for when you inevitably wish to return or one of us does something interesting.
[/quote]

Yea, join TDO or someone, and just sit there and collect stats :v: