Siriusly Peace

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289175374' post='2505350']
Let's be real, it was due to the outrage of most people here.

No need to sugar coat anything. Congrats on peace though.
[/quote]

Yes MVP, you're morals caused us to change our ways. Thanks for everything, your the best.

Congratulations on peace. I do however have a few questions. Why is Jewel's signature on the Peace Agreement and not James Maximus's? I thought he was TKTB's leader and the reason for this war.

Anyways, Congrats once gain and Good Luck to all parties involved.

Confusion.

[quote name='Tarikmo' timestamp='1289175957' post='2505376']
Yes MVP, you're morals caused us to change our ways. Thanks for everything, your the best.
[/quote]

I couldn't have done it alone. Your weak willed alliances helped me achieve this, thank you and goodnight!

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289176035' post='2505380']
I couldn't have done it alone. Your weak willed alliances helped me achieve this, thank you and goodnight!
[/quote]
It was no problem at all. I hope I can be of help anytime to you whining.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289176035' post='2505380']
[/quote]
I helped too :mad: DON'T take credit from me mister!

James Maximus is leaving this world. Apparently he believes those signing this document are cowards for ending the war and bending to the pressure.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1289176030' post='2505379']
What's the point of gloating in such an unbalanced war? We five alliances with tons of allied back-up behind us sure showed you AcTi! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Can you say "Six Million Dollar War"?

With my victory done and out of the way:

James you and I haven't gotten along but I hope you don't leave. And I really mean that, and no I'm not being sarcastic. Hate to lose anyone especially a leader who his alliance seems to love.

Good luck for the final time

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289175374' post='2505350']
Let's be real, it was due to the outrage of most people here.

No need to sugar coat anything. Congrats on peace though.
[/quote]

you have become irrelevant accept as a punchline. Even then, jokes about you are still pretty irrelevant. This decision has nothing to do with anyone other than Sirius and the alliances in Sirius discussing it. The term, should it have been felt necessary, could have stood and you would not even have this to try to make yourself seem relevant somehow.

[quote]The goals for Sirius at the start of the war were to defend TKTB from the attack. Sirius has performed that task to perfection since the outset of the war. [/quote]

4 on 1? I sure hope it was perfect...

[quote]Sirius and TKTB also wanted to ZI Batallion at the start of the war. This term has been dropped due to the immense pummeling that AcTi as a whole has taken.
[/quote]

You mean because of the public pummelling Sirius recieved?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289176556' post='2505398']
you have become irrelevant accept as a punchline. Even then, jokes about you are still pretty irrelevant. This decision has nothing to do with anyone other than Sirius and the alliances in Sirius discussing it. The term, should it have been felt necessary, could have stood and you would not even have this to try to make yourself seem relevant somehow.
[/quote]

You actually took me seriously? :huh:

No I don't take credit for making you guys peace out AcTi, duh. What I do think is that this bloc did bend to outside pressures, being weak willed as it is. So I am celebrating the fact they couldn't carry out and maintain a war amidst severe criticism that will end up happening in every war regardless of the reasons used.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1289176655' post='2505401']
4 on 1? I sure hope it was perfect...
[/quote]
Let me run it by you again

You have an MDoAP with an ally, you help them out. Simple as that, no arguments. Make sense?

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1289176655' post='2505401']
You mean because of the public pummelling Sirius recieved?
[/quote]
We know what we said.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289176688' post='2505403']
You actually took me seriously? :huh:

No I don't take credit for making you guys peace out AcTi, duh. What I do think is that this bloc did bend to outside pressures, being weak willed as it is. So I am celebrating the fact they couldn't carry out and maintain a war amidst severe criticism that will end up happening in every war regardless of the reasons used.
[/quote]
Sorry man, you'd be wrong about the outside pressured and weak willed.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289176556' post='2505398']
[/quote]
What did James mean then by saying:

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1289175499' post='2505354']
You're all cowards.
[/quote]

????

He is rage quitting because he didn't get to roll Bat/AcTi longer? Is he calling SIRIUS cowards?