Siriusly Peace

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1289184038' post='2505618']
It’s irrelevant how poor the amount of offensive wars were declared after TIO-TCU-BTA had already declared, it’s not like we can predict the future.
[/quote]

You piled in on AcTi and anarchied most of the alliance rendering them incapable of declaring any offensive wars. That was your plan right? Surely you could actually predict that if you throw enough firepower their way they will be unable to declare offensively?

As a result it appears you had an unnecessary amount of manpower for the war and if some of you stayed out and provided financial aid instead of military assistance it would have done wonders for the PR which you have been slowly beating to death.

Is that !£@£%^$$%@£$ clear enough for you?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1289184381' post='2505625']
You piled in on AcTi and anarchied most of the alliance rendering them incapable of declaring any offensive wars. That was your plan right? Surely you could actually predict that if you throw enough firepower their way they will be unable to declare offensively?

As a result it appears you had an unnecessary amount of manpower for the war and if some of you stayed out and provided financial aid instead of military assistance it would have done wonders for the PR which you have been slowly beating to death.

[/quote]

Moomin you disappoint me! It is quite clear that if their were 30 alliances in this bloc atleast 25 of them would of had to go to war! It's like...ethical and stuff!

They also...like totally don't care about PR, the gangbang ending early and the lack of a ZI on battalion was totally unrelated to PR...totally...

Seriously...this is quite amusing...I'd love to see PB and SF roll Sirius and ZI each leader...and see just what they say about the situation.

[quote name='Rebirth of Gorniar' timestamp='1289184725' post='2505630']
So, just to get this clear. Your problem with this war is not the reason, but the fact that we didn't make it a long, drawn out war?
[/quote]

No, it's the reason.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Rebirth of Gorniar' timestamp='1289184725' post='2505630']
So, just to get this clear. Your problem with this war is not the reason, but the fact that we didn't make it a long, drawn out war?
[/quote]

Not quite, I prefer to watch a fair fight, but that doesn't mean it has to be long and drawn out. The reason for the war was fine as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Ah, so we ruined the entertainment value of this war for you because we ended it quickly and with minimal damage done to both alliances. Our sincerest apologies.

Edit: And to Mr. Damsky, I can't change who you choose to believe. You're not on the inside of either group here, so you have to judge from pointless OWF bickering and both side's PR toss outs, it's never a good position. I know this war was not started by Sirius. Take that as you will.

Edited by Rebirth of Gorniar

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1289184227' post='2505622']
I'm glad that you guys took a second look at this situation. Everyone got what they needed to do out of their systems, you all had some fun with the rush of war, there's no need for every engagement on Planet Bob to end in the cremation of one side or the other, and I'm happy that Sirius took the high road.
[/quote]
No matter what, it seems the high road is close to the ground. However, I must say thank you, for not picking further at our mistakes.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1289175186' post='2505340']
This term has been dropped due to the immense pummeling that AcTi as a whole has taken.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you sure it has nothing to instead due with the hit in PR Sirius has taken as a whole? Sirius, bowing down to public pressure since 2010. Way to go guys. Thumbs up![/color]

[/quote]
You know, sometimes it's important to sit back and think about the argument you're making and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14358"]whether or not it's [/url] [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GPA_war"]incredibly ironic and hypocritical.[/url]

[/quote]
Its war, you do as much damage as possible, not our fault that AcTi picked on an alliance who has friends who look out for them. I'm sure if we were looking at it from the other perspective, i.e. AcTi hit Umbrella, and Umbrella (and naturally, you'd bring in PB, that's what blocs are, allies) put the majority of the alliance into anarchy then you wouldn't give a damn about what you're trying to argue.

[/quote]

We actually did have IAA and NpO out of the war which you don't seem to have realized yet.

TIO were the first alliance ready on request should the war break out, NpO would have been overkill, TCU were ready second, and BTA wanted to join the party, it is as simple as that.

[/quote]
Come up with your own material :lol1:

[quote name='Rebirth of Gorniar' timestamp='1289185058' post='2505637']
Edit: And to Mr. Damsky, I can't change who you choose to believe. You're not on the inside of either group here, so you have to judge from pointless OWF bickering and both side's PR toss outs, it's never a good position. I know this war was not started by Sirius. Take that as you will.
[/quote]

No, you know what your leaders choose to spoon feed to you.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289185290' post='2505645']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you sure it has nothing to instead due with the hit in PR Sirius has taken as a whole? Sirius, bowing down to public pressure since 2010. Way to go guys. Thumbs up![/color]
[/quote]Have a good look at who signed the peace, and then at a certain person who's [b]not[/b] there (and their current positioning), and maybe, just maybe, you might piece together what might have happened overnight.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1289182037' post='2505567']
Course given the fact we weren't at war with anyone that could be considered a good thing. :ehm:
[/quote]
Well, that's true. But seeing as how we're in Sirius I was hoping we could somehow get in this for moar wars. :v:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1289185538' post='2505653']
Have a good look at who signed the peace, and then at a certain person who's [b]not[/b] there (and their current positioning), and maybe, just maybe, you might piece together what might have happened overnight.
[/quote]

That's a lot of maybes that don't look like they'd ever get fulfilled.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289185460' post='2505651']
No, you know what your leaders choose to spoon feed to you.
[/quote]
I am the Foreign Affairs Minister of IAA, sir. And I only spoon feed myself the finest quality information thank you very much.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289175608' post='2505365']
This is a massive joke.

You guys pulled out because you lost the PR war. AcTi has not been pummeled much at all.

[/quote]
Yes clearly you know what was going on. Many AcTi nations w/ over 10K infra had less than 10 million war chests.....

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1289185400' post='2505649']
Its war, you do as much damage as possible, not our fault that AcTi picked on an alliance who has friends who look out for them. I'm sure if we were looking at it from the other perspective, i.e. AcTi hit Umbrella, and Umbrella (and naturally, you'd bring in PB, that's what blocs are, allies) put the majority of the alliance into anarchy then you wouldn't give a damn about what you're trying to argue.

We actually did have IAA and NpO out of the war which you don't seem to have realized yet.

TIO were the first alliance ready on request should the war break out, NpO would have been overkill, TCU were ready second, and BTA wanted to join the party, it is as simple as that.

Come up with your own material :lol1:
[/quote]

Exactly, If NpO would have came for the party.. Overkill. So it was fair. :rolleyes:
If AcTi was wise, they would start getting treaty partners... Good treaty Partners :lol1:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1289185538' post='2505653']
Have a good look at who signed the peace, and then at a certain person who's [b]not[/b] there (and their current positioning), and maybe, just maybe, you might piece together what might have happened overnight.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]How about you simply lay it out straight instead of trying to hint at something. Now, I know it makes you feel important, but it doesn't change your situation. You fellows are still a collective joke after this. Granted, your reason for war was sketchy enough (you lacked the balls to declare simply because you disliked AcTi, so instead went for a weak and transparent CB), but bowing down to public pressure, oh, come on. Have you no pride or sense of conviction?[/color]

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1289185388' post='2505648']
You know, sometimes it's important to sit back and think about the argument you're making and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14358"]whether or not it's [/url] [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GPA_war"]incredibly ironic and hypocritical.[/url]
[/quote]

Alliance Seniority: 8/23/2010 7:58:50 PM (76 Days)
I was in my own micro alliance in 2008 and had no involvement in world affairs. Thanks for playing though.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1289185400' post='2505649']
Its war, you do as much damage as possible, not our fault that AcTi picked on an alliance who has friends who look out for them. I'm sure if we were looking at it from the other perspective, i.e. AcTi hit Umbrella, and Umbrella (and naturally, you'd bring in PB, that's what blocs are, allies) put the majority of the alliance into anarchy then you wouldn't give a damn about what you're trying to argue.[/quote]
Actually if we brought in PB to roll AcTi I'd probably be shouting at govt on our forums for wasting resources and destroying our PR, but I guess foresight isn't something that comes naturally to you is it?

[quote]

[/quote]
You're right, I'm being unfair, you didn't call in your bigger allies to join in the stomping, you didn't say anything incredibly offensive, you didn't accidentally attack members of your own bloc. I should be congratulating you! Well done, you're a legend.

Its good to see this end in white peace, good show from all participants. AcTi for having the guts to actually declare war and to those giving them peace here when they realized they had already won and not making them agree to silly terms.

Edited by Methrage