Pacific News Network Press Release: Flags of our Comrades

Strudeldorf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1288998434' post='2503228']
i never understood why you guys would want to admit to owning this !@#$ tbqh.
[/quote]

I don't understand how you so easily nicked your sig pic from my announcement on the GOONS boards. Banksy, you're dead to me.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1289003778' post='2503302']
I can't tell if this thread honestly scares me, or sickens me. Or both. Who would not only buy a flag for, a, erm, "place", and then admit to it?
[/quote]

Dude I cannot tell you how much !@#$% I get with this thing. Sometimes when I'm about to go out and hit the town I'll casually wear it was a cape. As soon as I step out the door I'm fighting !@#$%*es off me. Not only that, but I'd say when worn as a cape my power increased at least ten fold. I found myself able to do stuff which my body usually wouldn't have been able to do. Car parked in my way? Hang on, I'll just push that out the way.

But the main thing is the sheer sex appeal it gives off towards the owner. Like I'll bring some frigid girl back to mine, and she'll see this hanging above my bed, and *BAM* from frigid to slut in a nano-second. It's actually pretty ridiculous. Like I get requests to borrow it from friends who aren't getting any all the time, but I won't loan it out. The power and raw sex appeal it provides has a grip on me. I doubt I could go back to my old pre-NPO-flag-owning-self.

Well, I think its safe to say that besides "Comrade Pico", there are some "non-Comrades" craving some attention pretty bad in this thread hahahahaha
"Look at me, look at me, I am here NPO, look at me, look at me, NPO over here,...." xD

Oh, my little buttercups Lj, Ill give you attention. How are you, 'sup?

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Strudeldorf' timestamp='1288982228' post='2503051']

[u]Francos' Banner[/u]

[/quote]
I believe, unless this banner belongs to multiple Francos, that the apostrophe is in the wrong place

But yeah, really don't understand the reasoning behind this purchase (you must have too much money).

Edited by Jens of the desert

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1289006565' post='2503357']
I believe, unless this banner belongs to multiple Francos, that the apostrophe is in the wrong place

But yeah, really don't understand the reasoning behind this purchase (you must have too much money).
[/quote]

It depends on how you view the punctuation. The name is "Francos Spain." Some grammatical manuals would say that the possessive would be Francos's while other says Francos'

It really all depends on what style manual you're adhering to.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1289004957' post='2503318']
I don't understand how you so easily nicked your sig pic from my announcement on the GOONS boards. Banksy, you're dead to me.
[/quote]
Hey man, i [i]resized[/i] it. I've got full rights now.

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1289008354' post='2503390']
It depends on how you view the punctuation. The name is "Francos Spain." Some grammatical manuals would say that the possessive would be Francos's while other says Francos'

[/quote]
Jesus and Moses are the only two names who don't need the "s" after the apostrophe. Considering the nature of this thread I think it's very fitting that Mr Francos Spain is given the same treatment, by you.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1289003778' post='2503302']
I can't tell if this thread honestly scares me, or sickens me. Or both. Who would not only buy a flag for, a, erm, "place", and then admit to it?
[/quote]
What's wrong with it? They are a group of friends with a common interest, and they like to show that common interest through the medium of flags. Just like football fans, baseball fans, etc. do with shirts.

It's not harming anyone, so maybe you should drop the Mr. Cool routine (because I am pretty sure that a routine is all it is with you) and stop being so small-minded.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1289005926' post='2503343']
Well, I think its safe to say that besides "Comrade Pico", there are some "non-Comrades" craving some attention pretty bad in this thread hahahahaha
"Look at me, look at me, I am here NPO, look at me, look at me, NPO over here,...." xD

Oh, my little buttercups Lj, Ill give you attention. How are you, 'sup?
[/quote]
hahahahaha yeah they sure are something xD

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1289008354' post='2503390']

[/quote]

I'm a fan of s' myself s's just never looks right to me.