The Elysium Fields

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, this saddens me beyond words. I've been a member of many alliances throughout my CN career. The Order of the Dark Knights, SPAM and Kronos. All were very special and were wonderful communities. I made great friends at each stop.

Kronos was special. I'll miss it and its members.

I love you guys. I'm sorry it came to this but wish each and every one of you the best.

Having said that, JDM best find an AA soon, he tempts me ;)

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1288919887' post='2502447']
I remember the big deal between STA (and by extent Frostbite, of which I was a government member) and yourselves. All I can say at this point is well played.

May you live in exciting times.
[/quote]

Hmm... Your only substance is an ancient curse.

[quote name='Lazarus Long' timestamp='1288920648' post='2502466']
Hmm... Your only substance is an ancient curse.
[/quote]
Funny, I see my substance as being a congratulations on an accomplishment they had as an alliance. And if you see "exciting times" as a curse in this world, then you should probably join the GPA.

I know things got rocky between us recently, but I won't forget how awesome it was to fight Valhalla side by side with all of you. I have made some great friends because of Kronos and no matter what, it sucks to see yet another alliance I have been close to disappear this year.

[color="#0000FF"]Good luck to you fellows. I won't say much more, but you have been a mess as an alliance and done quite a few stupid stunts (yes, I am aware what alliance I am in). This isn't all that surprising, but still, thank you for at least having the balls to do things (regardless of how badly they would have turned out). Few people have those these days.[/color]

Kudos Kronos to having the time of your lives as a community.

Masterof9puppets.. Best of luck my friend.. Enjoy your duels and raiding whereever you may land ;)

oo/ Vahalla
oo/ Kry <3 not enough love for ya there :wub:
oo/ DT

Best of luck to the former members of Kronos.. may you remain a vital part of our community!

I think I'm going to go and cry now.

Kronos, you were Olympus's first war opponent. You were my first real war. Thanks for teaching me how much fun it can be--even when you're getting ground to dust.

Thanks for the conversations. Thanks for getting me to break my own rules. Thanks for the really bad jokes. Thanks for spying my war chest. And thanks for the hand. It made the chili awesome. You all know who you are. :wub:

o/ Kronos: an opponent who became a friend