Alliance that cries the most

The MVP

Pick one  

651 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1284263516' post='2450587']
I'm not even sure why NSO made this list. We've never cried about anything ever.
[/quote]
Just because you had a messy breakup doesn't mean Fernando was never in your alliance.
Granted, him not being there anymore helps prevent you from getting my vote.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1284262847' post='2450565']
The point is that you do this stuff all the time (perhaps I should have made that clear first). "Voted MK", "We are the new hegemony", all those sigs with anti-MK propoganda that MK members wear...etc. And then when someone else does it, you show up to make inflammatory comments. It's somewhat hypocritical.
[/quote]

We are hypocrites, but we are also talented, skillful, cunning, charming, and supremely arrogant. Even more so, we can back up our arrogance with our WRC's and warchests. Where as those we ridicule and mock are far from that and couldn't hope to scar a fly let alone pull a midnight blitz..

[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/Phoenix-Owned/deal-with-it.gif[/img]

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1284264546' post='2450607']
We are hypocrites, but we are also talented, skillful, cunning, charming, and supremely arrogant. Even more so, we can back up our arrogance with our WRC's and warchests. Where as those we ridicule and mock are far from that and couldn't hope to scar a fly let alone pull a midnight blitz..

[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/Phoenix-Owned/deal-with-it.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Sounds like NPO but more open about it. Thanks for admitting it though.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1284264633' post='2450609']
Sounds like NPO but more open about it. Thanks for admitting it though.
[/quote]

Fine, fresh, fierce, we've got it on lock.

[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/Phoenix-Owned/katy-perry-california-girls-sc4.png[/img]

Not enough Sparta in the poll. I expect at least half a dozen post from them whining about me posting this.

Otherwise most of the Karma side bawed two oceans full and haven't changed a lot since then in their baw level.

That said, I voted GOONS. Pretty much fill every thread with crying about how much they've changed from old GOONS if anyone posts anything remotely negative about them.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284264297' post='2450603']
Stop bawwwing everywhere.
[/quote]

What does this comment have to do with anything I was talking about?

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1284264546' post='2450607']
We are hypocrites, but we are also talented, skillful, cunning, charming, and supremely arrogant. Even more so, we can back up our arrogance with our WRC's and warchests. Where as those we ridicule and mock are far from that and couldn't hope to scar a fly let alone pull a midnight blitz.

[/quote]

The fact that you have a better military in CN doesn't really explain why you partake in such a behavior. Are you saying that you're jerks because you can be jerks?

My theory is that MK members whine about other alliances failing in hopes to promote them to become better alliances, simply because MK members fear that other alliance's fail will infect them.

Fail: It's [i]Infectious[/i]

Edited by JackSkellington

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1284262900' post='2450567']
If you haven't noticed, MK doesn't care a whole lot about the credibility of polls (chickenzilla only made that recent poll because Legion was incessantly whining about WAE being hosted on the MK forums). We find it more interesting to collect as many 'awards' as possible.

As for knowing which one I voted for, I sort of told you.
[/quote]

I'm curious as to why you didn't try to 'collect' the WAE title then.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1284263516' post='2450587']
I'm not even sure why NSO made this list. We've never cried about anything ever.
[/quote]
How do you differentiate being involved because a topic is directed at you and actual crying?

NSO and GOONS were recent targets and then also Schatt and I became targets as we were the ones that started the topics.

But how is NSO or GOONS or Schatt or I crying if we are defending a position.

Does simply posting alot and creating controversial threads mean someone is a cryer?

Those voting for GOONS seem to have it backwards. GOONS usually never whines about any other alliances. On the other hand, nearly everyone whines about what GOONS is doing in some fashion.

edit: cry more

edit2: voted for GOONS

Edited by Biazt