1283 Days

lebubu

I have waited 1283 days to post this, really. 1283 days. 1283 days of joy, tears, and anger!

1283 days ago I was still battling alcoholism and depression. My life was in ruins and the only thing keeping me going was the thought of one day embracing my high school sweetheart that I had not seen for months. I was a broken man. As fate would have it, a Nordreich recruitment thread made its way to a gaming forum that I sometimes frequented during the few moments of sobriety and I landed on planet Bob. And what a planet! I was overwhelmed! Action, suspense, drama!

My life slowly got back on track and I managed to turn into a contributing member of society. And, much like IRL, my status in CN has improved as well - I have worked my way up from lowly footsoldier in Nordland's proud army to Prince in a prestigious alliance. I have seen empires rise and fall, and I have experienced the best and worst of what this realm has to offer. I've cried tears of joy at the amazing display of camaraderie during the noCB war, I've had thunderous erections as our armies laid waste to castles in Perth and I've laughed hysterically as TOP & various bootlickers blessed MK with its pre-emptive strike. I've seen our arch-enemy, the red devil, NPO fall and my life felt complete.

It has been quite a ride and I can safely say that nothing ever came close to topping CN as my preferred day (and sometimes night!) time activity. The problems from 1283 days ago are long gone and all that remains now are the countless memories and emotions that shaped me into the man I am today. I'm looking forward to another 1283 days in this place.

The 1st of March 2007 was the best day of my life.

[i][size="1"]For whoever is wondering, 1283 is a 'Cifra Magica' in the Negură Bunget movement I'm part of.[/size][/i]

[quote]mrcalkin, on 04 September 2010 - 11:28 AM, said:

I cried tears of gushing semen reading that[/quote]

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1283621581' post='2441513']
You should see a doctor about that...

Congrats lebubu
[/quote]

no no...that was my bad from earlier today....thought he got it all...

also, congrats lebubu, This game has meant a lot more than many would realize to a large portion of it's veterans....we are all still here for a reason afterall right?

have some :nuke::smug::nuke::smug: on me

Edited by RustyNail

My nation is 1,094 days old, fighting alongside you in the noCB War was a good memory. You made me some forum pips to use for the FCC when I became King including a crown, I appreciate the favor. Its good to see you still around.

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/images.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1283648669' post='2441956']
Now lets join TOP and complete this historical tale.
[/quote]

We tried to get lebubscu and Rafa in with a package deal. I was meant to be their agent and smoothtalk TOP but then something IRL happened and I had to leave. And Yev, that spoilbrat, denied them.