Worst Alliance Ever

Chickenzilla

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1282778935' post='2431286']As for all the malice for NATO, why? all the voodoo hoodoo bad things that you accuse NATO of were done long ago. The past is the past and those that made those decisions are either long gone or have faded to relatively minimal activity due to RL or burnout. The current leaders (excluding myself) were either small uninvolved nations or not even around. You hold spite for a name? That is a true shame. You demean NATO for not being a group of posting whores on these forums? well we like it that way. We see NO VALUE in rating friends or enemies in all these best of, worst of, alliance/leaders etc etc. you all should realize that WE actually try to play this like a real event. Our diplomacy team has been trained to try and stay professional. We do make mistakes. But we are trying. I would hope that at the least, the more civil and mature leaders out there who hold a dislike for NATO would reconsider and give these new guys a chance. For too long we have been letting the childish and immature run the show (and i don't mean ALL leaders out there). IF you really do have control over your alliances, lets see a month of professionalism from your crew in here and in all matters of diplomacy. Do you think you can do it? Seems to me that NATO is pretty good at managing that as an alliance. If you see me as a hold over from the old days, don't let that hold you back. I will soon be retiring myself and out of your way. The old NATO you despise has not been around for a long time. Grow up people and treat these newer leaders with some respect. If your real life is so horrible and depressing, or you simply enjoy belittling others, that your only solace is demeaning and working to break down the spirit and positive attitude of others, perhaps it is time to reconsider if you should be here at all. Personally, I hold no ill will towards ANY alliance, friend, former friend, or foe in this game. Enough is enough for me, and surely you all aren't 14 out there.[/quote]

I voted for NATO purely because in all your years of existence you're still yet to crack the 14 score barrier. Also your acronym is literally the blandest thing ever.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1282778935' post='2431286']
Nothing like promoting petty hate and childish attitudes.

I still hold out hope that the more intelligent and mature individuals that play this thing will FINALLY say enough is enough and start promoting a more realistic professional way of dealing with alliance diplomacy.

As for all the malice for NATO, why? all the voodoo hoodoo bad things that you accuse NATO of were done long ago. The past is the past and those that made those decisions are either long gone or have faded to relatively minimal activity due to RL or burnout. The current leaders (excluding myself) were either small uninvolved nations or not even around. You hold spite for a name? That is a true shame. You demean NATO for not being a group of posting whores on these forums? well we like it that way. We see NO VALUE in rating friends or enemies in all these best of, worst of, alliance/leaders etc etc. you all should realize that WE actually try to play this like a real event. Our diplomacy team has been trained to try and stay professional. We do make mistakes. But we are trying. I would hope that at the least, the more civil and mature leaders out there who hold a dislike for NATO would reconsider and give these new guys a chance. For too long we have been letting the childish and immature run the show (and i don't mean ALL leaders out there). IF you really do have control over your alliances, lets see a month of professionalism from your crew in here and in all matters of diplomacy. Do you think you can do it? Seems to me that NATO is pretty good at managing that as an alliance. If you see me as a hold over from the old days, don't let that hold you back. I will soon be retiring myself and out of your way. The old NATO you despise has not been around for a long time. Grow up people and treat these newer leaders with some respect. If your real life is so horrible and depressing, or you simply enjoy belittling others, that your only solace is demeaning and working to break down the spirit and positive attitude of others, perhaps it is time to reconsider if you should be here at all. Personally, I hold no ill will towards ANY alliance, friend, former friend, or foe in this game. Enough is enough for me, and surely you all aren't 14 out there.

Vote for NATO, for some reason succeeding at this proves we are doing something right. Even if it is only "sucking" in your eyes.
[/quote]
Wall of text...

This "tournament" proves nothing so don't worry about it.
It's on an alliance's forum so most visitors to it will be of like minded and in some cases literally share a brain.
It only takes into account a fraction of people and those again will be the ones that share a brain.

This crap they call a tournament would only be valid if it was held where most people are registered or care to register and that is here.

Lenny, chill and ignore any crap results this produces.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282783935' post='2431356']
It's in the public areas idiot. If you're to lazy to take ten minutes to register then quit complaining.
[/quote]
Everyone is already registered here.

It would be more valid to hold it in a more neutral ground but I realize you are too stupid to understand that.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1282778935' post='2431286']
Nothing like promoting petty hate and childish attitudes.

I still hold out hope that the more intelligent and mature individuals that play this thing will FINALLY say enough is enough and start promoting a more realistic professional way of dealing with alliance diplomacy.

As for all the malice for NATO, why? all the voodoo hoodoo bad things that you accuse NATO of were done long ago. The past is the past and those that made those decisions are either long gone or have faded to relatively minimal activity due to RL or burnout. The current leaders (excluding myself) were either small uninvolved nations or not even around. You hold spite for a name? That is a true shame. You demean NATO for not being a group of posting whores on these forums? well we like it that way. We see NO VALUE in rating friends or enemies in all these best of, worst of, alliance/leaders etc etc. you all should realize that WE actually try to play this like a real event. Our diplomacy team has been trained to try and stay professional. We do make mistakes. But we are trying. I would hope that at the least, the more civil and mature leaders out there who hold a dislike for NATO would reconsider and give these new guys a chance. For too long we have been letting the childish and immature run the show (and i don't mean ALL leaders out there). IF you really do have control over your alliances, lets see a month of professionalism from your crew in here and in all matters of diplomacy. Do you think you can do it? Seems to me that NATO is pretty good at managing that as an alliance. If you see me as a hold over from the old days, don't let that hold you back. I will soon be retiring myself and out of your way. The old NATO you despise has not been around for a long time. Grow up people and treat these newer leaders with some respect. If your real life is so horrible and depressing, or you simply enjoy belittling others, that your only solace is demeaning and working to break down the spirit and positive attitude of others, perhaps it is time to reconsider if you should be here at all. Personally, I hold no ill will towards ANY alliance, friend, former friend, or foe in this game. Enough is enough for me, and surely you all aren't 14 out there.

Vote for NATO, for some reason succeeding at this proves we are doing something right. Even if it is only "sucking" in your eyes.
[/quote]

China called. They want their wall back.

edit: Also, this competition is fun. It shouldn't be taken seriously...or at least [i]too seriously[/i].

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1282783477' post='2431346']
I voted for NATO purely because in all your years of existence you're still yet to crack the 14 score barrier. Also your acronym is literally the blandest thing ever.
[/quote]

NATO is at 14.96 right now. you'll have to update your info to 15, and soon 16

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1282783689' post='2431351']

Lenny, chill and ignore any crap results this produces.
[/quote]

Just to clarify, this poll means nothing, I am talking about the overall attitude that permeates CN. Surely there are some out there that agree that there is a severe lack of moral character being displayed by many who hold positions of responsibility in their perspective alliance.

As for the poll, I hope that NATO wins overall and I will be voting for us.

Hey there Lenny.

NATO won't win, but it presume it will be top 4.

Want to know why? I will only raise some key points, lets start with cracking the 14 score barrier, congrats! I see your oldest member has a nation seniority of 1466 days, you have 132 members. Umbrella has 75 members, we have a score of 21+ and we haven't even reached 1000 days yet. (Soon though :awesome: ) We also started with nations ravaged from UjW and gaining fresh rerolls along the way.

You have horrible inactivity something we noticed when fighting you last war, a war that also showed us how horribly bad you were at it.

There are more things to point out but you get the point, and I don't hate you guys, I was and still are pretty apathetic towards NATO but facts can't be dismissed.

Respectfully of course.

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1282784125' post='2431358']
Everyone is already registered here.

It would be more valid to hold it in a more neutral ground but I realize you are too stupid to understand that.
[/quote]
And you're apparently incapable of realizing that these polls were held offsite so people would be free to express themselves in ways they couldn't do here.

I don't think people realize that this is actually in the public section of our boards, and that we have one of the largest non-member active poster counts amongst all forums in CN. So it's really not just MK.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1282742908' post='2430758']
And you've done what at least 80% of the alliance members in the final 16 have done. Cheered for your own team. Ironically this just enforces the point even further because it looks bad if you're serious or joking.

Good luck beating Legion regardless.
[/quote]

If you can't be good, be good at it, being able to make fun of yourself is what some would call a strength.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282783935' post='2431356']
It's in the public areas idiot. If you're to lazy to take ten minutes to register then quit complaining.
[/quote]

Yeah, but one that you have to 1) register on their forums and 2) request a guest mask which has to be manually done and what-not. I was going to head over there, but to be frank, I just didn't care enough.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1282786321' post='2431388']
Hey there Lenny.

NATO won't win, but it presume it will be top 4.

Want to know why? I will only raise some key points, lets start with cracking the 14 score barrier, congrats! I see your oldest member has a nation seniority of 1466 days, you have 132 members. Umbrella has 75 members, we have a score of 24+ and we haven't even reached 1000 days yet. (Soon though :awesome: ) We also started with nations ravaged from UjW and gaining fresh rerolls along the way.

You have horrible inactivity something we noticed when fighting you last war, a war that also showed us how horribly bad you were at it.

There are more things to point out but you get the point, and I don't hate you guys, I was and still are pretty apathetic towards NATO but facts can't be dismissed.

Respectfully of course.
[/quote]
Hey now, save that for the next round.

edit: damn, when did NATO pull away from TSO? It was close before. Must have been all the posting on here.

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1282788632' post='2431428']
I don't think people realize that this is actually in the public section of our boards, and that we have one of the largest non-member active poster counts amongst all forums in CN. So it's really not just MK.
[/quote]
It's MK and your sycophants.