STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282019395' post='2418765']
I commend the STA on being the best example of someone falling for an obvious joke.

Although I suppose it's easier to defend a corpse than it is to....oh....you know where I'm going with this....
[/quote]

No, please go on...

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282018239' post='2418692']
So you're okay with this being the norm? Like pez said this is STA's way of "doing something about it."
[/quote]

Thing is the AA still would've been raided. I understand what \m/ did, claiming and penning in their targets like sheep and telling other raiders to back off. Dead alliances' remnants are usually raided - so that is not the point. It is was how \m/ did from what I understand. I abhor the practice of tech raiding itself and I do understand what the point behind STA's action is. To set a boundary that people shouldn't cross when raiding but what my point was is I still don't like [i]raiding[/i].

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1282018429' post='2418705']
Hell why not? \m/ wants to push the boundries of whats acceptable, STA draws a line in the sand. A battle of wills. Should be a lot of fun for everyone.
[/quote]

Good move STA :wub:

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1282019133' post='2418748']
Read what... That you're 'doing something' about \m/ raiding the GGA AA so that you can raid it as well? Same ol' selfishness we see from every alliance these days, wouldn't want anyone let a badly beaten AA rest in peace.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Is your comprehension really THAT terrible? That must take years of practice so I salute your perseverance.

In other news, hail STA. Where fatty Tyga leads, we will follow (two at a time too, because he clears the way).

As the last Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance, I would like to express my thanks to the Siberian Tiger Alliance for their decision to protect the Grand Global Alliance Affiliation. You have earned an immense amount of respect in my book.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1282019133' post='2418748']
Read what... That you're 'doing something' about \m/ raiding the GGA AA so that you can raid it as well? Same ol' selfishness we see from every alliance these days, wouldn't want anyone let a badly beaten AA rest in peace.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Zeke, please stop, if I facepalm any harder I'll probably have some permanent damage.

[quote name='Grumpdogg' timestamp='1282019755' post='2418786']
Is your comprehension really THAT terrible? That must take years of practice so I salute your perseverance.

In other news, hail STA. Where fatty Tyga leads, we will follow (two at a time too, because he clears the way).
[/quote]
So Polar is willing to declare also, I like the sound of that.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282019803' post='2418789']
ooohhhhhhh the :nuke: icon, I am so scared now.
[/quote]
oh now now can't you do any better then resorting to childish taunting

Edited by Boomhower

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282019946' post='2418796']
oh now now can't you do any better that resorting to childish taunting
[/quote]
I am sorry, after reading the OP I thought this was an announcement for childish taunting, that was the tone you were after wasn't it?

[quote name='shaneprice' timestamp='1282019823' post='2418791']
As the last Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance, I would like to express my thanks to the Siberian Tiger Alliance for their decision to protect the Grand Global Alliance Affiliation. You have earned an immense amount of respect in my book.
[/quote]

They are not protecting it from being raided. They are just protecting it from raiders flying the \m/ colors.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282019684' post='2418782']
Good move STA :wub:
[/quote]The NSO, honorable as any alliance to grace planet bob. Nothing but respect for you guys :wub:

Edited by conistonslim