Official disbandment of the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1280175909' post='2390086']
So does this mean JB is officially the kiss of death to an alliance?
[/quote]

O how I would love to deny that. I cannot however.

As i said in another topic earlier, despite that I haven't been on the best of terms with the GGA government since the JB coup, I know that the GGA hold many great folks who will be a real asset to any alliance they decide to join.

Good luck folks and perhaps you will join me in my new home.

Good luck to all of GGA's former members. GGA is rich with history, there is no denying that.

I believe GGA is the first alliance to once be a sanctioned alliance and disband on terms such as these.

Thanks for all of the good times and bad. You guys rode the drama llama many times, which keeps Planet Bob interesting.

o/

Speaking as a general member of VE, I take no joy in this. Despite the paranoia and hatred of VE demonstrated in the recent logs, the logs before that, and every relative OWF thread in recent memory, I have assumed this to be the opinion of a few in power and not the general membership. Believe me, the feeling was not mutual. The feeling in VE is not all lolGGA either. There is a sadness in seeing a once-prosperous green alliance fall from grace. I wish the best to those loyal GGAers who find themselves without their longtime home. Good luck.

Edited by mosfunky

When I launched my nation, I applied for the Grand Global Alliance. Then I received another recruitment letter, and joined IMU instead that merged with the former CIS. Later I would join the 2nd VE. The coincidences, to me at least, seems to be mind staggering.

I wish you all good luck, and may your alliance safely disband.

[quote name='mosfunky' timestamp='1280176471' post='2390108']
Speaking as a general member of VE, I take no joy in this. Despite the paranoia and hatred of VE demonstrated in the recent logs, the logs before that, and every relative OWF thread in recent memory, I have assumed this to be the opinion of a few in power and not the general membership. Believe me, the feeling was not mutual. The feeling in VE is not all lolGGA either. There is a sadness in seeing a once-prosperous green alliance fall from grace. I wish the best to those loyal GGAers who find themselves without their longtime home. Good luck.
[/quote]

Very classy, thanks for the support mosfunky. I always like you guys in VE. B-)

GGA might be many things..and among those, they were the best of friends and honorable, decent and straightforward in conduct towards their partners. A loyal partner in peace and war. You guys will be missed and we'll always be grateful for the times you stood, shoulder to shoulder with us.

o\ Farewell.

I'm going to get yelled at for this, but...

This is a sad day. FAREWELL GGA :(

[quote]What a day ..does anyone eles think that there are some strange happenings going on in CN... [/quote]

Yeah there is an echo or something...

Edited by Thrashersk

Half of me recognizes your alliance's long standing history and the milestone this disbandment lays, making it "sad to see" in a way.

On the other hand, I'm sure you can guess how the other half of me feels in light of your amazing ability to dredge up old wounds as of late, but I will leave that unsaid.

Good luck to all the normal former members of GGA, of which there are many, and I do hope you all choose to stay on green.

Edited by Il Impero Romano