Invicta & NAC Move to Red

[quote name='Corinan' date='23 July 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1279851352' post='2385186']
Or you got called out on your exaggerating BS and you're backpedaling now. Yeah, I'll go with that.
[/quote]
Such a cute post. I just want to pinch its cheeks and give it a ragdoll to play with.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how the Goomba resorts to sarcasm when cornered. Let's observe....

....good I think I finally shooed him away. He was spoiling the party. Congrats to Invicta again, but I would have preferred a move to Brown. Eh well.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='RePePe' date='22 July 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1279850790' post='2385158']
Congratulations to the North American Confederacy and Rectum Invictorum.
[/quote]

I'm fairly certain that both alliances have considered the implications what they are doing and are hoping that the movement will be an easy one.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='22 July 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1279851059' post='2385174']
And it only took you a month to move! Well done.
[/quote]
I'd like to echo this statement except without the sarcasm - changing a whole alliance to a different colour sphere is hard.

[quote name='Jorost' date='22 July 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1279850990' post='2385170']
Just to be clear, this was never really meant to be a secret. In fact we told many friends and allies what we were planning quite some time ago. We just wanted to wait until we had a sufficient contingent of members on Red before we "transferred the flag," so to speak.
[/quote]

Yeah, this wasn't opsec, he PM'ed me when they first were considering it, and I wasn't even there anymore ^.^

This will take some getting used to, but I actually think this is a decent move. Invicta is hardly the first alliance to change colours to be closer to their allies, and it's worked well for others. Kind of ironic to see some Stickmen making fun of this move.

A much needed step in the resuscitation of the Red sphere.

[quote name='Thrash' date='22 July 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1279850288' post='2385135']
Either/or will work.
[/quote]
Congrats either/or. Honestly thought you'd moved already.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='22 July 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1279852823' post='2385228']
Purple still sucks.
[/quote]
Love you too Cupcake.

:awesome:

While it saddens me to see friends move away, it's good to know that they are not that far away and still friends.

I send you all the best in your move and if there is anyway I or Nebula-X can help, we are only a call away.

Best of luck to all my friends on their new journey.