Invicta & NAC Move to Red

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='23 July 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1279850531' post='2385148']LUE Goombas arrive right on schedule. Notice how they seem to think that Pacifica is the center of the Cyberverse and every action that every aliance takes is influenced by NPO somehow.[/quote]

Not every action taken by every alliance. Every action taken by Invicta.

[font="Impact"][size="5"]A memo[/size][/font]
[font="Impact"][size="4"]To: my side[/size][/font]

[font="Impact"]Purple is no longer 'Purplol'
Red is now 'ROFLed'

:D

That will be all. And congratulations to the New Pacific Order on the proper submission of its fief Invicta. :)[/font]

[quote name='Corinan' date='22 July 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1279850531' post='2385148']
LUE Goombas arrive right on schedule. Notice how they seem to think that Pacifica is the center of the Cyberverse and every action that every aliance takes is influenced by NPO somehow. I guess it is to be expected seeing as they define their very existence to being opposed to Pacifica.

Congrats on the move, Invicta.
[/quote]
Agree. I can live with the hate. Because it's really just respect, cloaked in jealousy.

Invicta's a sovereign alliance, they can do what they want. We think they're pretty darn cool for joining us on Red. So go ahead, SuperGrievances, hate away. Cuz haters have to hate.

Edit: words.

Edited by bakamitai

[quote name='murder' date='22 July 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1279850520' post='2385147']
probably the worst kept secret in a long time lol
[/quote]

Indeed, lol. It was a source of many facepalms that people kept talking about it in public. :P Ah well, in the end it doesn't really matter.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='23 July 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1279850783' post='2385156']
Wow, i could have sworn this happened at least a month ago. I guess everyone really knew about this for a long time...
[/quote]

Yea it's been expected for forever.

Good luck Invicta took long enough. Good luck to NAC too. You guys are actually pretty cool.

So UJP 2.0, Will you be raiding Invicta now?

[quote name='Corinan' date='22 July 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1279850531' post='2385148']
LUE Goombas arrive right on schedule. Notice how they seem to think that Pacifica is the center of the Cyberverse and every action that every aliance takes is influenced by NPO somehow. I guess it is to be expected seeing as they define their very existence to being opposed to Pacifica.

Congrats on the move, Invicta.
[/quote]
Nobody in MK had posted at this point, sorry about your post

[quote name='Voytek' date='22 July 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1279850654' post='2385152']
Not every action taken by every alliance. Every action taken by Invicta.
[/quote]

So, when we sign treaties, NPO influences us? So, when we changed our formal AA, that was because of NPO? When we stepped in in the Popcorn War, that was because of NPO? I could go on, but I won't. I'll just let you think about how ridiculous of a statement that is.

Just to be clear, this was never really meant to be a secret. In fact we told many friends and allies what we were planning quite some time ago. We just wanted to wait until we had a sufficient contingent of members on Red before we "transferred the flag," so to speak.

Edited by Jorost

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='22 July 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1279850912' post='2385166']
Nobody in MK had posted at this point, sorry about your post
[/quote]

You've been a GOON for three whole days....DAMN YOU SHOWED ME WHAT FOR! You're all the same to me anyway.

[quote name='Thrash' date='23 July 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1279850975' post='2385169']
So, when we sign treaties, NPO influences us? So, when we changed our formal AA, that was because of NPO? When we stepped in in the Popcorn War, that was because of NPO? I could go on, but I won't. I'll just let you think about how ridiculous of a statement that is.
[/quote]

Hello there, friend Thrash! Welcome to the concept of hyperbole as a comedic vehicle.

[quote name='Gofastleft' date='22 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1279851119' post='2385175']
Same old crappy alliance. :lol1:
[/quote]

Said some guy who is not even good enough to join FOK. "I tried to join FOK but all I got was this crappy alliance!" Try again, hero.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Voytek' date='22 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1279851140' post='2385176']
Hello there, friend Thrash! Welcome to the concept of hyperbole as a comedic vehicle.
[/quote]

Yes, I realize that's what it was intended as, but you do realize where we are and how people suddenly believe what they see, so I needed my counterpoint. :P

[quote name='Voytek' date='22 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1279851140' post='2385176']
[/quote]

Or you got called out on your exaggerating BS and you're backpedaling now. Yeah, I'll go with that.