Invicta & NAC Move to Red

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1280397359' post='2393780']
You were doing so well, and then you got to Haflinger, oh well :rolleyes:
It's really weird how people always think he's Invicta's leader, because he certainly isn't now and I don't think he ever has. Also, you don't see SG allying with Invicta because their views, friends and such are incompatible. If you guys didn't ally with useless alliances, why Sparta?
[/quote]

Point taken, apologies for the confusion although i'm fairly sure he was gov at one point at least and that still doesn't decrease the ammount of amazemtn at some of his statements. I sometimes doubt the fact they're humanly possible, at least coming from a guy who can at least be gramatically correct D:

MK's not allied to Sparta.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1280397995' post='2393786']
Point taken, apologies for the confusion although i'm fairly sure he was gov at one point at least and that still doesn't decrease the ammount of amazemtn at some of his statements. I sometimes doubt the fact they're humanly possible, at least coming from a guy who can at least be gramatically correct D:

MK's not allied to Sparta.
[/quote]

Well, he is a deputy finance minister atm, and as to his statements, well, your opinion is your own.

MK's not allied to Sparta, but earlier, you said G&G/SF/etc, so I went from that. Just for you, I had a look at MK's treaties on the wiki, and GR seems like a bit of a 'support pillar' to me, if that suits you better, although I'm sure they're a better alliance than Sparta, so it ruins my comeback <_<

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1280398546' post='2393789']
MK's not allied to Sparta, but earlier, you said G&G/SF/etc, so I went from that. Just for you, I had a look at MK's treaties on the wiki, and GR seems like a bit of a 'support pillar' to me, if that suits you better, although I'm sure they're a better alliance than Sparta, so it ruins my comeback <_<
[/quote]

Meh, don't we all wish we could be like MK :smug:

edit: your forum AA says Invicta and your sig says NSO yet you're in neither. You're weird D:

Edited by uaciaut

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1280398674' post='2393790']
Meh, don't we all wish we could be like MK :smug:

edit: your forum AA says Invicta and your sig says NSO yet you're in neither. You're weird D:
[/quote]
lol, I am in Invicta, and this sig was made for me when I was a pacifican :awesome:
Who says I'm in neither?
And yes, we so do :P

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1280394880' post='2393764']
Especially when i honestly can't imagine how people would come close to showing support to an alliance lead by Haflinger, i've seen so much sheer stupidity in his posts these last years i just can't get around it.
[/quote]
I am not now the leader of Invicta. Nor have I ever been.

The leaders of Invicta have in the past included DoubleU, Dawny, Atlashill, and our current leader is Jorost.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1280407611' post='2393850']I am not now the leader of Invicta. Nor have I ever been.[/quote]

Nonsense.

You're the super-secret leader. Everyone knows it, so you can stop denying it.

(Also, I am suddenly reminded of the subtle interrogation technique I used in order to learn of this move more than a month ago.)

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280412882' post='2393904']
Nonsense.

You're the super-secret leader. Everyone knows it, so you can stop denying it.

(Also, I am suddenly reminded of the subtle interrogation technique I used in order to learn of this move more than a month ago.)
[/quote]
Interrogation technique?

lol.

You already knew :P

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1280421642' post='2394035']
Interrogation technique?

lol.

You already knew :P
[/quote]

I didn't [i]know[/i]. I'd heard a couple of rumors, but that was it. Hence the reason I used my [b]SUBTLE INTERROGATION TECHNIQUE[sup]TM[/sup][/b].

[font="Arial Black"][i]<kingzog> Alright, so I keep hearing you guys are moving to Red. Confirm/Deny?[/i][/font]

Move over, Perry Mason.

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1280398546' post='2393789']
GR seems like a bit of a 'support pillar' to me, if that suits you better, although I'm sure they're a better alliance than Sparta, so it ruins my comeback <_<
[/quote]

that's pretty much what we're here for... being better than Sparta and c**kblocking comebacks :)

can't say i'd have made the same move to red, but that's just me.
good luck to all, and play nice together in the red sandbox!

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280431749' post='2394245']
I didn't [i]know[/i]. I'd heard a couple of rumors, but that was it. Hence the reason I used my [b]SUBTLE INTERROGATION TECHNIQUE[sup]TM[/sup][/b].

[font="Arial Black"][i]<kingzog> Alright, so I keep hearing you guys are moving to Red. Confirm/Deny?[/i][/font]

Move over, Perry Mason.
[/quote]
And if it had been a secret, I would've lied to my friend in another alliance who I do not have an intel sharing treaty with. ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1280443514' post='2394455']
And if it had been a secret, I would've lied to my friend in another alliance who I do not have an intel sharing treaty with. ;)
[/quote]
Please stop ruining my sense of self-importance. :(

I still think -- as I said in our follow-up conversation -- that this is probably a good idea for Invicta.