Invicta & NAC Move to Red

[quote name='Hellbilly' timestamp='1280024760' post='2387916']
wait.. a stooge's stooge?! Awesome!!

There is humor in there somewhere. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

:)
[/quote]
Who's the third?
/me check's NAC's treaty list.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1280067485' post='2388293']
once i thought invicta had one of the highest concentrations of fail in the game

now we know its NAC

being a puppet of invicta is even worse than being a puppet of npo

:facepalm:
[/quote]

And failing to comprehend a joke or to lack any working brain cells is much worse

But hey we all have our imperfections.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1280067992' post='2388301']
And failing to comprehend a joke or to lack any working brain cells is much worse

But hey we all have our imperfections.
[/quote]

so, are they actually not moving to red?

i didnt feel like reading all 9 pages.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1280068632' post='2388309']
What does that have to do with your statement again? Think, I know you can do it!
[/quote]

my initial statement derives from the ridiculousness of this move by invicta.

i dont get why you said i couldnt get the joke. what was the joke i didnt get?

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1280068958' post='2388314']
my initial statement derives from the ridiculousness of this move by invicta.

i dont get why you said i couldnt get the joke. what was the joke i didnt get?
[/quote]

Use capslock for god's sake :P

And ridiculous? Invicta obviously thinks this move is good for them, I am sure they appreciate you looking out for their interests though.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1280069498' post='2388319']
Use capslock for god's sake :P

And ridiculous? Invicta obviously thinks this move is good for them, I am sure they appreciate you looking out for their interests though.
[/quote]

i can think of lots of moves that people thought were great for them. you people from NPO have lots of experience in that field :awesome:

and i'm not looking out for their interests, just pointing out the fail.

i still havent realized which joke i didnt comprehend.

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1280069803' post='2388323']
i can think of lots of moves that people thought were great for them. you people from NPO have lots of experience in that field :awesome:[/quote]

You are a funny guy.

[quote]and i'm not looking out for their interests, just pointing out the fail.[/quote]

They must be doing something right if you think its fail.

[quote]i still havent realized which joke i didnt comprehend.
[/quote]

I believe its called Venizelos.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1280070055' post='2388326']
I believe its called Venizelos.
[/quote]

i dont even know what you're talking about, it appears you just randomly typed that i didnt comprehend the joke as a default answer and now you cant reply in a manner that makes sense.

as the more mature person between the two of us i'm just going to stop checking for your responses.

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1280070500' post='2388328']
i dont even know what you're talking about, it appears you just randomly typed that i didnt comprehend the joke as a default answer and now you cant reply in a manner that makes sense.

as the more mature person between the two of us i'm just going to stop checking for your responses.
[/quote]

If you'd read the thread you might have understood seeing as your post was right after a joke. But its allright a lot of people like tl;dr's.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1279881454' post='2385720']Shouldn't have bothered announcing it, you knew this would happen.[/quote]
Heh, yes.

I suppose everybody involved knew that due to the very low level of discourse here, various no names would crawl out and share their limited vocabulary, but being that this is (basically institutionalized) the place where one makes things official, it is what is considered proper to do and announce something of this degree.

Or is in this new world, disallowed for some to make their matters officially publicly known, are they to remain silent? I hope we both agree that this isn't acceptable or desired, hence the thread and that is why I suppose you know why they should have bothered.

Always in such cases, those that try to be hostile towards the involved parties, usually just make fools out of themselves rather then of people they targeted with their usually limited vocabulary and questionable intelligence and reasoning. I think after all this time this being the theme of the place, one accepts it as just background noise from random irrelevant.

I welcome the new red alliances in the sphere, as one of the very old residents, and hope they will find what they are looking for in it, why they are moving. Indeed, not much inner sphere drama in here, so at least you will not be bothered with that type of petty squabbling any longer. And of course, we can also offer couple of celebrities in our sphere, from the couple of evil famous NPOers, to Shatt.

I should point out something here.

This world is not unilateral. Multiple perspectives and opinions do exist. Someone choosing to align with a perspective you do not like is not a result of them being "controlled".

Of course, I can understand why that flawed belief might be so popular: it denies the very legitimacy of their political position, as well as providing a nice incentive for realignment ("liberated" people are welcomed with open arms, shifting all of the blame to their "controller"). But frankly, it is !@#$%^&*.

Certainly, some alliances might latch on to others solely to ride the coattails of their power (which does not exactly make them "controlled"), but you have to face something: the New Pacific Order has no power. We are the world's most isolated and disliked major alliance. Invicta is not moving onto Red because they can somehow curry favour with us; our favour grants them zero political advantage. (Quite possibly the opposite, being viewed as "close" to a target such as the Order).

Invicta and NAC have chosen to be on a different team. They do not make that choice because they felt they need to confer a benefit to Red Natives. They do not make that choice in order to have some impact on their former Purple relatives. They make that choice because they feel that the new team will be best for their material development, and that characteristic does not come from control but simply because Red is a stable sphere in which Invicta has a good friend.

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1280068243' post='2388307']
so, are they actually not moving to red?

i didnt feel like reading all 9 pages.
[/quote]
Actually, we're moving to green, and merging with the GPA.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1280081754' post='2388456']
Rather embarrassed I haven't come around yet; CoJ is very happy to see more coming to Red. We look forward to working with both of you.
[/quote]
Thanks. Likewise. I understand you've been busy with pressing matters recently. ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1280127834' post='2389447']
Actually, we're moving to green, and merging with the GPA.
[/quote]

Yup! We're actually pretty excited about it! :P:D

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280075516' post='2388371']
Clearly, Letum, Invicta wants access to our Wunderwaffen Technologie.
[/quote]

hmmm..... that's actually a good idea, who doesn't like Wunderwaffen tech! :D

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1279890679' post='2385802']
At some point an alliance of some significance (with all due respect to CoJ) was going to move to Red and it was most likely going to be an alliance with very close ties to NPO. So from that perspective all of this logical.
[/quote]
Wiki says we're significant. See, it's right there in the template :P No offense taken.
Nice to see someone from Valhalla counter Buds' absolutely retarded refrain with some sensible analysis. Seriously, if some Purple AAs/talking heads can't stand Invicta so much, why throw a !@#$-fit when they move? I don't recall anyone from GGA pissing their pants when Gremlins moved to Aqua.

Didn't read this entire thread til just now, and I' have to say that I really rope that if this had happened during the Vox era I would not have been spouting some of the seriously airhead replies I read. Post smart.