Invicta & NAC Move to Red

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shavar' date='23 July 2010 - 04:17 AM' timestamp='1279855026' post='2385311']
Thanks.. That means alot.. It has been hard fooling you this long. :)
[/quote]

Haha I always call them like I see them. Good luck on Red. Your flag looks extremely cool red too btw. :)

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='23 July 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1279863387' post='2385530']
Yes i do think that
[/quote]
Umm...I was CoS during the Popcorn War and the most contact we had with NPO over that one was a hearty "wish we could jump in with you." :v:

[quote name='Kalasin' date='23 July 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1279870461' post='2385652']
Why did Pacifica want you on red, anyway? Perhaps I'm just dense, but I don't see what they gain from it. I suppose it's an assurance that they really do intend to keep red open, if they let their closest ally on there. But there are better ways to garner PR. So trades, I guess? :huh:

Good luck to Invicta.
[/quote]
Perhaps because they just want to support their allies? I mean, it's possible at least, right?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='23 July 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1279919680' post='2386561']
Wasn't this common knowledge a month ago, i could have sworn i saw this announced or covered previously.
[/quote]

Everybody and their mother knew about it, and it gets brought up in random threads sometimes.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' date='23 July 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1279915349' post='2386446']
You really are that stupid.
Well, you got that going for you I guess.
[/quote]

Added you to my "list of special people". I'll be seeing you soon :smug:

[quote name='kotic' date='23 July 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1279925348' post='2386652']
Well didn't see that coming but when your NPOs lacky I guess it's good to atleast be on the same color. Well looks like invicta is now open for raiders
[/quote]
What brilliant alliance decided that raiding another large, treatied alliance was anything but insanity? :blink: I mean, Red Safari is one thing, but...well, hopefully you won't be allowed to make any decisions in your alliance for a very long time. :v:

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1279880239' post='2385708']
Congratulations on your promotion now you and your best buddy can be even closer ;).
[/quote]
Thanks, but we were already on the same sphere as NAC.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1279919680' post='2386561']
Wasn't this common knowledge a month ago
[/quote]
Well, in some circles.

It was actually sorta funny when people didn't realize.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1279919680' post='2386561']
i could have sworn i saw this announced or covered previously.
[/quote]
No. It wasn't a secret though, and we told a reasonably large number of people. This is the first time we've gone to the effort to tell people we didn't know.

[quote name='kotic' timestamp='1279925348' post='2386652']
Well looks like invicta is now open for raiders
[/quote]
If raiders are willing to go for raiding an alliance that has 500 nukes, maybe they'd like to survey our direct MDP partners as well. ;)

[quote name='kotic' timestamp='1279925348' post='2386652']
Well didn't see that coming but when your NPOs lacky I guess it's good to atleast be on the same color. Well looks like invicta is now open for raiders
[/quote]
I didn't know that moving to a sphere that you feel more comfortable on made you someones lacky.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1279988370' post='2387462']
I would say the NPO had changed its attitude towards this kind of thing. But I'd be lying to myself.
[/quote]

I would say that you have a functional brain but I also would be lying to myself.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1280019720' post='2387849']
It's actually kind of nice seeing a migration to red (even if by an alliance seen as an NPO stooge). For some reason.
[/quote]

I know NAC sounds a little like NPO .. but I wouldnt call us there stooge.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1279850136' post='2385125']
God you are NPO tools.
[/quote]

No, NPO is a tool of Asgaard and we will soon take over the world :ph34r:

[size="1"](Note: My views and opinions do not represent those of my alliance)[/size]