After Three Years You'd Think We'd Have Found the Right Castle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three years...well let's see...

Good memories: Being in \m/ and riding into the Unjust War together. MK providing a much needed home to members of the \m/ diaspora. Calling MK an ally for a time while at Ragnarok. Speaking on MK's behalf in these forums against the outrageous reparations that NPO was demanding at the end of the War of the Coalition. Those times we find common cause or agreement since.

Bad memories: Spending over two hours (or was it an eternity?) on IRC trying to get a straight answer out of MK government regarding whether or not they planned to back Ragnarok in the event of war some months prior to the War of the Coalition.

Ugly memories: Watching a few MK members lowering their IQ during silly attacks against yours truly because of assertions I was making. Solved nothing, save making me feel better about my position.

Still, I congratulate MK on making this far down the line. Few alliances last this long or stay as relevant.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='12 July 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1278984349' post='2368780']
Nothing in this post was about me.
[/quote]
Yeah me either, what the hell?

If life was an choose-your-own-adventure book, and I were a back-tracking cheater, it would have been awesome to go to MK instead of the pretty crummy Hidden GOONS thing.

I remember calling you LUE2, now I have the honor of calling you friends and allies. No alliance has faced bigger obstacles and you guys have exceeded everyone's expectations. Congratulations on 3 years.

Also, I never saw this one before, but it made me laugh.

[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/avfc91/propagandacollection/theflop1.png[/img]

Edited by Shodemofi