After Three Years You'd Think We'd Have Found the Right Castle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='12 July 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1278986105' post='2368829']
Out of curiosity, are you (Archon) the longest continuously serving head of an alliance now? I know it was Sponge for quite some time until he was unseated and I just wonder if you're on top now.

Also, I nearly joined MK and you can ask bros why I didn't.
[/quote]

I think Grahamkeatley (since January '07) and Xiphosis have been in charge of their respective alliances longer. But still, being in charge of an alliance since its inception is sehr impressive.

[quote name='Uralica' date='12 July 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1278989462' post='2368895']
I think Grahamkeatley (since January '07) and Xiphosis have been in charge of their respective alliances longer. But still, being in charge of an alliance since its inception is sehr impressive.
[/quote]

This man is correct, and I came in to basically say the exact same thing. I think there is also a third who is ahead of me in line, but I may be mistaken there...

[quote name='Lanore' date='12 July 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1278976362' post='2368635']
I was wondering when some lame GATOan would come say this. It's pretty bad when our main gimmick is that we are old and crotchety. It's like that annoying grandpa/uncle who has incredibly out of touch social values based on the old days, who always ruins family get-togethers.

In all seriousness though, o/
[/quote]

Get off my lawn.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='12 July 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1278987277' post='2368850']
I hate this alliance, I wish we never merged with this [i]scum[/i] of a community. I especially hate Drai.
[/quote]
And we hate you too, my good fine gentleman.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='12 July 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1278989721' post='2368905']
This man is correct, and I came in to basically say the exact same thing. I think there is also a third who is ahead of me in line, but I may be mistaken there...
[/quote]

Tygaland, Grahamkeatley, Xiphosis and Altheus makes four. There's also Delta who comes close but I think that's it.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote] The Kingdom never battled for complete dominance, and we do not seek to infringe upon the sovereignty of our friends or allies.[/quote]

How unfortunate then, that the one can at times preclude the other.

But let's not sully this with grim possibilities. I am sure that MK will endeavour to ensure that the greater sphere of alliances around them continue to attain prosperity in co-operation.

Now, is that birthday cake big enough for me to fit in, with the appropriate clothing, and pop out at the opportune moment?

Edited by Letum