A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1277744918' post='2352812']
[CENTER]AN HONORUABLE ADRESS FROM THE SUPREME LEADER OF THE BLACK TEAM AND THE DARK LORDS, TOLWYN.[/CENTER]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]TODAY I HEREBY DECLARE THE EXISTENCE OF THE DARK LORDS, THE NOBLEST AND STRONGEST WILLED BLACK TEAM ALLIANCE EVER. OUR VEINS RUN BLACK WITH LOYALTY TO THE BLACK TEAM. WE ARE DEVOTED TO ENSURING THE PROSPERITY OF THE BLACK TEAM, SO THEREFORE I HEREBY DEMAND THAT ALL NATIONS ON THIS TEAM JOIN MY ALLIANCE. I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN A MASS MESSAGING CAMPAIGN TO HELP CARRY THE MESSAGE ALONG TO ALL BLACK TEAM NATIONS. THOUGH THIS PROCESS WILL TAKE A WHILE, I AM A PATIENT MAN AND I HOPE THAT ALL NATIONS ON THE BLACK TEAM WILL CONSIDER THIS TRULY JUST OFFER.

UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU SHOULD REFUSE, THEN THERE WILL BE EITHER IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCES DEALT PERSONALLY TO YOU BY MYSELF, OR OTHER AGENTS OF THE DARK LORDS WHO HAVE BEEN PLANTED IN OTHER ALLIANCES. (TO ENSURE THEIR SECURITY, THEIR IDENTITIES WILL NOT BE REVEALED).

ONCE WE ARE POWERFUL ENOUGH, WE WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE BLACK TEAM SENATE AND MAKE SURE THAT THE BLACK TEAM IS RUN THE WAY THAT IT SHOULD BE.

WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS WITH OTHER ALLIANCES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AN TREATY WITH US, THEN WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO OBLIGE. SIMPLY CONTACT ME VIA THE FORUMS OR IN-GAME MESSAGING SO WE CAN WORK OUT THE DETAILS.

WE ARE GLAD TO BE ON THE WORLD STAGE. FOR ALL IMPOVERISHED BLACK TEAM NATIONS, I PROMISE YOU THAT CHANGE WILL BE COMING.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]TODAY THE BLACK TEAM, TOMORROW THE WORLD![/font]

I wish you the best of luck on this downward spiral straight into the pavement.

Edited by Emperor Marx

LORD TOLWYN,

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN YOU SENT ME AN OFFER TO JOIN, AND WAS OFFENDED THAT YOU WOULD TRY TO STEAL A SQUAD LEADER SUCH AS MYSELF AWAY FROM THE GOONS.

BUT AS I READ YOUR THREADS, I FEEL MYSELF GROWING TEMPTED TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR DOMINATION OF THE BLACK SPHERE.

I WILL BE YOUR SECOND IN COMMAND, BUT I FEEL I CANNOT JOIN UNTIL THE DARK LORDS HAVE THE FORUMS AND IRC CHANNELS THEY DESERVE.

FOR THE TIME BEING I WILL REMAIN IN GOONS, BUT I AWAIT THE MOMENT I CAN FINALLY CALL MYSELF A DARK LORD!

HAIL BLACK!

HAIL THE DARK LORDS!

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1277777420' post='2353500']
no! I saw him first
[/quote]

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 June 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1277782562' post='2353566']
Also Erwin and wicked: no, he is mine. I saw him first. Unless you want to...disagree. :ph34r:
[/quote]

It appears that we are all forced into disagreement here. But we are all well out of each other's ranges....

I [i]will[/i] have my TOLWYN, even if forced to use a Master Ball!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1277774794' post='2353434']A: ALL SUCH RAIDS ON THE DARK LORDS FOR TECHNOLOGY, LAND, INFRASTUCTURE, MONEY, OR OTHERWISE [b]PERSONAL GAME[/b], ARE BANNED.[/quote]
So, out of curiousity, what is personal game, and how do I raid for it?

/o Noir! The Men of the Zebra team!

[quote name='SilvioArjunza' date='29 June 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1277785215' post='2353598']
So, out of curiousity, what is personal game, and how do I raid for it?

/o Noir! The Men of the Zebra team!
[/quote]

PERSONAL GAME? WELL YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PEACOCK. ONCE YOU HAVE THAT DOWN YOU CAN START BUILDING RAPPORT WITH THE HB, THEN THROW IN A NEG TO LOWER HER VALUE. DISPLAY YOUR HIGHER VALUE AND PAY ATTENTION TO INDICATORS OF INTEREST.

i don't get it. how does everyone talk so loud. i have been hitting my keys really really hard, but the letters don't get bigger. i was told i need a mic so i can scream but i do not know if this is true. please advise.

/i wasnt here
//i'll get yelled at

His levels of grammar and typing are astounding. Especially with his usage of there/they're/their and the space bar.

One able to wield grammar and typing skills such as that, AND make all black sphere treaties null, while at the same time banning infrastructure raids blows my mind. I must join.

Anyone know of a black sphere trade circle with slots for aluminum and water? I'd prefer a 3BR with fish and uranium.

edit: grammar.

another edit: apparently someone thought i was serious about needing a trade circle. I don't. Sorry. I lied.

Edited by tobbogon

[quote name='Dexomega' date='28 June 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1277786434' post='2353607']
This guy's trolling is epic. It's almost tempting enough to make me message everyone on CN in his range right now.

:smug:
[/quote]
#thedarklords join our cult, there is no sphere but black

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='28 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1277774794' post='2353434']
[color="#2E8B57"]Q: WHAT IF SOMEBODY DECIDES TO RAID YOU[/color]
A: ALL SUCH RAIDS ON THE DARK LORDS FOR TECHNOLOGY, LAND, INFRASTUCTURE, MONEY, OR OTHERWISE PERSONAL GAME, ARE BANNED.
[/quote]
[b][color="#8B0000"]THE COMMONWEALTH WOULD LIKE TO TAKE SOME OF OUR DARK LORD TOLWYN'S INFINITE KNOWLEDGE AND USE IT FOR OURSELVES

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ATTACKING CSN IS HEREBY BANNED. WE WILL ATTACK YOU. ATTACKING US IS CHEATING. YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU NSO. HEY NSO, ATTACK US. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T. IT'S AGAINST THE RULES. HA HA HA, COWARDS.[/color][/b]

LORD TOLWYN,

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE DRIVING AT HERE. THE BLACK SPHERE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE. WHY SHOULD WE DESTROY THEM? I WANT TO JOIN, BUT I'M A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT BEING IMMORAL OR EVEN - EVIL.

- A PROSPECTIVE DARK LORD