\m/ Announcement

Caliph

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='19 April 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1271703527' post='2266565']
That's funny, we already seem to be wearing them with more grace than you are.
[/quote]

Show me some evidence of this. Come on, you can't win here. Go back to your hole.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='19 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1271703393' post='2266562']
\m/ can never fit into big boy shoes. They are still little babies. Yes, you heard me. Babies.

Incapable of growing. It's only a suspension, not a complete annihilation of them tech raiding.

I base this on the fact that \m/ is \m/ and that is all that needs to be said.
[/quote]

Do you pray to your God Emperor Tyga with that mouth?

Seriously, STA has always been a class act, and I've had alot of respect for them for years. You shooting off your mouth and embarrasing your AA is a pretty bad idea, brah. Maybe you should, how do the kids say it? [i]"lurk moar"[/i], or something. Seriously.

Oh nice one \m/.

I only joined your alliance because you raid and it allowed me raid as an alternative to waging rogue attacks and constantly getting sanctioned.
After 3 months of giving aid, financing costly tech deals not to mention fighting for you in pointless wars this happens.

Dont worry you said, (The Trium), once we get back on our feet it is business as usual. Well this shows it aint doesnt it. You have betrayed me.

What makes it worse is the lack of consultation, no poll, no discussion - just an in game PM saying no more raids without any explaination what-so-ever.

All the high and mighty talk about freedom seems to have evaporated now.

I can only hazzard a guess as to the monumental disaster our glorious leaders at \m/ have masterminded this time to deny the alliance, (that gives them their power), the fundamental right, (and the reason to be \m/), tech raiding.

Well it aint just me you have betrayed, it is my entire alliance.

I promise now before all the OWF that I shall mobilise every true \m/ember and find out the truth.

Maybe the hawks here have no right to know what disaster of foriegn affairs has made you surrender our liberties. But I do. So do all else in \m/.

I shall continue this on our forums and I will have the truth.

\M/6

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='19 April 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1271723500' post='2267082']
Who will you rally against if GOONS and PC ever stop raiding?
[/quote]
I'll probably have to start raiding if that ever happens.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1271676676' post='2266160']
[color="#0000FF"]You're right. They aren't. I want to know the meaning of this. You will tell me. Londo mentioned something about timing. Something is going on that I have missed. What is it? You will tell me.[/color]
[/quote]
lol.

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='19 April 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1271680437' post='2266192']
I find this amusing.

Wouldn't be the first time.
[/quote]
You're like the 10th person to say it, it's not a funny joke. You're like the guy who jumps in on a joke then says it again and goes, "right, right?"

[quote name='roymustang' date='19 April 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1271687274' post='2266266']
Hm. Unexpected, but interesting. StarFox, we may need to have a chat in the near future.
[/quote]
Sure, find me anytime.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='19 April 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1271697008' post='2266416']
Deliberately too.

"\m/ disbanded" doesn't fully capture it. It's why they disbanded that makes it so funny.
[/quote]
Yeah, because there were some very leak leaders back then. That's far different from our government now.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='19 April 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1271703393' post='2266562']
\m/ can never fit into big boy shoes. They are still little babies. Yes, you heard me. Babies.

Incapable of growing. It's only a suspension, not a complete annihilation of them tech raiding.

I base this on the fact that \m/ is \m/ and that is all that needs to be said.
[/quote]
Babies? Was that really the insult? Stick to the disbandment thing, even that's better.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='20 April 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1271724254' post='2267107']
Oh nice one \m/.

I only joined your alliance because you raid and it allowed me raid as an alternative to waging rogue attacks and constantly getting sanctioned.
After 3 months of giving aid, financing costly tech deals not to mention fighting for you in pointless wars this happens.

Dont worry you said, (The Trium), once we get back on our feet it is business as usual. Well this shows it aint doesnt it. You have betrayed me.

[b]What makes it worse is the lack of consultation, no poll, no discussion - just an in game PM saying no more raids without any explaination what-so-ever[/b]

I can only hazzard a guess as to the monumental disaster our glorious leaders at \m/ have masterminded this time to deny the alliance, (that gives them their power), the fundamental right, (and the reason to be \m/), tech raiding.

I promise now before all the OWF that I shall mobilise every true \m/ember and find out the truth.

Maybe the hawks here have no right to know what disaster of foriegn affairs has made you surrender our liberties. But I do. So do all else in \m/.

\M/6
[/quote]
You are completely right about the bold part, it is being addressed. As for the rest, calm down, and take a look at the forum. I can assure you there is no change in any liberties.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='19 April 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1271725273' post='2267135']
The [i]only[/i] reason you joined an alliance was because they raid, M6 Redneck? Wow.
[/quote]

Don't Question him! If you anger him he will attack you in a "duel". (Note: you must fit the following categories for him to agree to duel you: you are smaller than him, don't have a warchest, don't know how the war system works, and do not have an MP)

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='20 April 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1271724254' post='2267107']
Oh nice one \m/.

What makes it worse is the lack of consultation, no poll, no discussion - just an in game PM saying no more raids without any explaination what-so-ever.

\M/6
[/quote]

Really? You are going to do this on here? Now? Come on, check our forums. Private Chans please.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='18 April 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1271648714' post='2265801']
Why does everyone have to question \m/ on their motives? No one questions treaty signings or other decision that don't effect them.
[/quote]
Can I join that planet?

Seriously..hm. Interesting to see where this goes. Does seem weird that their freedom to raid seems to not extend to a freedom to not raid in some eyes. Time will tell, tho, what's going on.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='20 April 2010 - 04:28 AM' timestamp='1271734107' post='2267334']
Don't Question him! If you anger him he will attack you in a "duel". (Note: you must fit the following categories for him to agree to duel you: you are smaller than him, don't have a warchest, don't know how the war system works, and do not have an MP)
[/quote]

u mad?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='19 April 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1271734107' post='2267334']
[/quote]

M6 was a rogue against \m/. He is a very fine fighter, has absolutely no fear of nukes, had no problems attacking up in his raids against us, many of them long time \m/ nations, nations hat has been with us for some time long before our formal founding. He faired exceedingly well in our alliance conflicts. If we had a formal award system, he would be well decorated indeed. So please, before you taunt, realize he is quite willing to if we gave the order.

Edited by Atanatar

[quote name='x Tela x' date='19 April 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1271650691' post='2265854']
Except disband.
[/quote]

Or delete, but wait you're talking about alliances not nations. But I still think you're a sweetheart.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='19 April 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1271697008' post='2266416']
"\m/ disbanded" doesn't fully capture it. It's why they disbanded that makes it so funny.
[/quote]

Certainly funnier than living in bat country...which is actually a little sad. Almost as sad as you insulting the background of one of your alliance mates with your anti-\m/ remarks.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='19 April 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1271733811' post='2267332']
Yeah, because there were some very leak leaders back then. That's far different from our government now.
[/quote]

We didn't leak, we sublimated. But don't worry I'm sure neither WC or Jason8 are insulted by you calling them 'leak' either. Though like myself they are probably wondering if we come to the defense of \m/ in the future (as I did earlier in this thread) what we'll be called next. Polyunsaturated maybe?

This thread is starting to remind me what I hated about high school. :rolleyes:

Good luck, \m/, you're going to need it.

I was going to comment on the original topic at hand with a light-hearted "I don't know how I feel about this. If any alliance should never stop tech raiding, it is \m/." Then I read Hal's last post, and I can tell that this has already veered into the same, [i]extremely[/i] tired Unjust War bickering that seems to eventually seep into every \m/ thread. Therefore, I take my leave of this cesspit.

[quote name='Vasuda' date='20 April 2010 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1271740768' post='2267503']
I was going to comment on the original topic at hand with a light-hearted "I don't know how I feel about this. If any alliance should never stop tech raiding, it is \m/." Then I read Hal's last post, and I can tell that this has already veered into the same, [i]extremely[/i] tired Unjust War bickering that seems to eventually seep into every \m/ thread. Therefore, I take my leave of this cesspit.
[/quote]
Believe me, we don't try or want to take it there.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='20 April 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1271740886' post='2267506']
Believe me, we don't try or want to take it there.
[/quote]
I believe you. If my post carried an accusing tone, I apologize.