\m/ Announcement

Caliph

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='19 April 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1271649357' post='2265820']Shame on you CN for being curious. Hail this thread and move on.[/quote]
Yeah, I lost interest right about now.

Whatever metal, have funzies.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='18 April 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1271649407' post='2265823']
Exactly. I demand an end to this quest for knowledge.
[/quote]
[color="#FFFF00"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Knowledge is power, my friend.[/font][/color]

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='18 April 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1271648714' post='2265801']
Why does everyone have to question \m/ on their motives? No one questions treaty signings or other decision that don't effect them.
[/quote]
They bothered posting an unexpected internal policy change. If they bothered to post their internal business here the rule is we get to second guess them on it.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='19 April 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1271649843' post='2265833']
They bothered posting an unexpected internal policy change. If they bothered to post their internal business here the rule is we get to second guess them on it.
[/quote]
If they bother to post their internal business here without saying why we get to imagine the most fantastic reasons possible and apply them accordingly. It's actually my favorite pastime.

[quote name='Lafayette' date='19 April 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1271650089' post='2265836']
If they bother to post their internal business here without saying why we get to imagine the most fantastic reasons possible and apply them accordingly. It's actually my favorite pastime.
[/quote]

I'm personally going with they did this just to get the reaction they're getting right now, heh. I'll take it anyway, good to see.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='19 April 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1271653413' post='2265914']
If someone was going to say that, it should've been someone who has never ragequit.
[/quote]
Fine, then.

[b]Except disband.[/b]

(it's still a zinger anyway)

So you make a shocking announcement regarding not a minor, but major decision that will affect Planet Bob as a whole and don't want to answer the deluge of questions that will be thrown back at you?

This sounds like Andy Reid after trading McNabb.... :D

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Shayne Rivai

[quote name='Sargun' date='19 April 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1271653682' post='2265925']
Fine, then.

[b]Except disband.[/b]

(it's still a zinger anyway)
[/quote]

Except this one has twice the effect.
:awesome:

Can't say i'm not curious about the reasons, or that I didn't approve of it.