An Imperial Return

This is a great day, this has been a long time in the making, and I'm great to finally see our hard work alive.

TIO, welcome all foreign diplomats who want to get to know us better, or have already met us and just like who we are.

And miniature of STA, partly. Since 2/4s of our government was STA government. May have only been Siberian Guard. But I'd like to feel like we bring a part of STA with us.

o7 To those that sacrificed.

Edited by Scorponok

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='06 April 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1270541245' post='2250207']You are just jealous you don't have me anymore. I see that jealously. :smug:[/quote]
This is why you weren't ever in our government, right? Clearly you're too important to us to put in government. :smug:

Edited by Arrnea

That flag is pretty awesome.

Skippy, you do realise you have just killed your sig meme?

I'm not sure that the price for getting that flag back was worth killing that meme.

Dammmmmmmn yooouuuuuu Skippy!

Welcome back to CN guys, hope you get a better and longer run this time.

[i]How Keve feels about it: Oh noz they're back![/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_SUPRISEKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Skippy' date='06 April 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1270554279' post='2250270']
Its part of the reason we kept the TIO name, that flag just had to come back.
[/quote]

I'm glad to see that flag return. :)

Best of luck to you, TIO.