An Imperial Return

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you lacked the will last time, and you gave up on it because everyone else who did your work for you ran off and left you to some hard work, then how will this alliance last this try? This alliance won't last if you do that same thing again.

I don't think this alliance will last very long, not with Skippy at the helm at least.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='06 April 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1270575429' post='2250488']
If you lacked the will last time, and you gave up on it because everyone else who did your work for you ran off and left you to some hard work, then how will this alliance last this try? This alliance won't last if you do that same thing again.

I don't think this alliance will last very long, not with Skippy at the helm at least.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Perhaps things change? Idk, good possibility though. ;)

Once again, good luck to Skippy and Raydin. :) I think you'll do just fine.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='06 April 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1270575429' post='2250488']

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Wait, is Ezequiel telling someone how to run an alliance?

Seriously?
:facepalm:

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='06 April 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1270575429' post='2250488']

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

We never know what the future holds. We'll see what happens. Until then, your predictions will just be guesses.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='06 April 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1270575429' post='2250488']

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Skippy [s]will do[/s] has done TIO better than you ever did OO.

Edited by Warmongrel

I would advise my new protectorates to ignore Ezequiel, who has done a good job at creating an alliance with longevity but no quality. The Empire is pleased to announce a new Imperial Order in the world - and we're confident they'll last.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='06 April 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1270582647' post='2250591']
I would advise my new protectorates to ignore [b]Ezequiel, who has done a good job at creating an alliance with longevity but no quality[/b]. The Empire is pleased to announce a new Imperial Order in the world - and we're confident they'll last.
[/quote]

This man said it all.

Welcome back TIO. :awesome:

[quote name='Warmongrel' date='06 April 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1270581948' post='2250584']
Skippy [s]will do[/s] has done TIO better than you ever did OO.
[/quote]

I've made mistakes, I won't deny that at all, but I haven't given up on OO. Right there, I have done better to OO than Skippy to TIO. I don't give up on something because there is a hard phase.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='06 April 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1270582647' post='2250591']
I would advise my new protectorates to ignore Ezequiel, who has done a good job at creating an alliance with longevity but no quality. The Empire is pleased to announce a new Imperial Order in the world - and we're confident they'll last.
[/quote]

Growth comes with work and time, I consider OO to be doing very well. Remember that it started as 4 members, all of which have left but me, and it's to this point now. There was not a single member on IRC besides me for the longest time and it took the members days to reply to my messages. But even then, I didn't given up on OO. On the contrary however, Skippy gave up when the others left.

I just don't see how this alliance will last, as soon as a flux of members leave Skippy will give up. No, I'm not predicting anything. I am simply providing my thoughts on the matter at hand.

Good luck TIO.

Ezequiel.

When did I approve of that protectorate? <_<

Best of luck to you in your future TIO. We're rooting for you. ^_^

[quote name='Flyingscotsman']Stagger, hail moar[/quote]

o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

[quote name='ProdigyNL' date='06 April 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1270577841' post='2250528']
STA must have lost its coolest member now.
[/quote]
Nah, Drompper is still here. Hobbes wouldn't let him leave.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='07 April 2010 - 07:02 AM' timestamp='1270584132' post='2250626']
I've made mistakes, I won't deny that at all, but I haven't given up on OO. Right there, I have done better to OO than Skippy to TIO. I don't give up on something because there is a hard phase.

Growth comes with work and time, I consider OO to be doing very well. Remember that it started as 4 members, all of which have left but me, and it's to this point now. There was not a single member on IRC besides me for the longest time and it took the members days to reply to my messages. But even then, I didn't given up on OO. On the contrary however, Skippy gave up when the others left.

I just don't see how this alliance will last, as soon as a flux of members leave Skippy will give up. No, I'm not predicting anything. I am simply providing my thoughts on the matter at hand.

Good luck TIO.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

Clearly this rage is directed at us because

A) We're liked more than OO
B) We're going to pass you on our first (If the last two members swap their AA in time <_<) day, again.

If I were you, I wouldn't be sending the world against you, hell I'd be trying to make as many friends as possible, one day you'll need them.

That is all I have for you.

Edited by Skippy

[quote name='Skippy' date='06 April 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1270591681' post='2250769']
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

Clearly this rage is directed at us because

A) We're liked more than OO
B) We're going to pass you on our first (If the last two members swap their AA in time <_<) day, again.

If I were you, I wouldn't be sending the world against you, hell I'd be trying to make as many friends as possible, one day you'll need them.

That is all I have for you.
[/quote]

If I were A, I'd be jealous. If I was B, I'd be a 'stat whore'. Neither of which I am. I didn't know I was sending the world against me, how am I doing so exactly. I have all my friends, I'm not going to sign treaties left and right just so everyone likes us.

A word of advise to you... Patience is key, smug is deadly.

Ezequiel.

While Ezequiel was a bit more... hostile than I was, I asked the same question and am genuinely curious as to why TIO members/gov think that this incarnation of TIO will succeed whereas the former incarnation disbanded due to inactivity. What is different this time that will make inactivity not an issue?

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='06 April 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1270592559' post='2250787']
If I were A, I'd be jealous. If I was B, I'd be a 'stat whore'. Neither of which I am. I didn't know I was sending the world against me, how am I doing so exactly. I have all my friends, I'm not going to sign treaties left and right just so everyone likes us.

A word of advise to you... Patience is key, smug is deadly.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

And a word of advice to you... Friends are good, needlessly upsetting people is deadly. ;)