Ragnarok Announcement

Kinzer

[center][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/RoKLogo.png[/IMG]

[b][size="5"][color="#48D1CC"]Ragnarok[/color][/size][/b][/center]

ARES and Ragnarok have little to no communication at this time. In addition we don't know each other any more. In light of this we have decided to activate the cancellation clause in our MDoAP treaty. ARES has already received the 72 hour notice.

[quote]Article VII - Cancellation
Should either alliance feel that this treaty is no longer of value, they must contact their fellow signatory in private and give seventy-two (72) hours notification. After the seventy-two (72) hours pass, these accords shall become null and void. However, up until termination, this pact will remain in full effect. Should either party breach an article of this document, their signatures on the treaty will be perceived as void, unless otherwise stated in the treaty, or previously agreed upon by both alliances.
[/quote]

Signed,

Kinzer
High Chancellor of Ragnarok

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='24 March 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1269478182' post='2235839']
Congrats, ARES.
[/quote]
Congrats, RoK, you got the guy everyone is dieing to hear the opinion of to post in your thread! I'm so happy for you guys!

o/ RoK
:wub:

All hail VanHooIII, for he is a wise and noble leader. The rest of Ragnarok aint so bad themselves.

o/ Hoo
o/ Kinzer
o/ Valt
o/ Rampage
o/ Daedric
o/ Taut
o/ KaitlinK
o/ Jekalle
o/ Famzy
o/ Grimshaw
o/ Mykep
You know what... I'll just go ahead and o/ Ragnarok as a whole before this post gets too long.

It was a bittersweet moment. Sad that it was the alliance i raised and now is on death's doorstep, and sweet because this should have happened a long time ago.

I wish ARES the best of luck.