Cybernations' Most Egomaniacal?

Stonewall Jaxon

Thumbing through the annals of CN history in my extensive studies, I have noticed a disorder that significantly affects our world: egomania. From glorious statements in which one claimed to "be CN," to the widespread necessity of this expression: :smug:, one can clearly see that a race for Cybernations' Biggest Egomaniac would be a photo finish with some of the greatest competitors humanly possible. From the mildly entertaining, self-centered bafoon to the alliance leader who'd rather be dictator of a one-man alliance than republican leader of a thousand men, I'm sure the names of CN's egomaniacs would span miles of paper and fill countless volumes for the history libraries.

Purely for the sake of the accurate recording of our beloved history, who do you think would deserve the title "CN's Most Egomaniacal?"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[s]Moldavi[/s]. There's a few around these days.

They're one of the things that makes this planet not boring.

EDIT:
[quote name='NationRuler' date='23 March 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1269404338' post='2234917']
[color=blue]Rebel Virginia[/color]
[/quote]

This.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Newhotness' date='24 March 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1269415333' post='2235057']
thats not fair to group the rest with Jack. He deserves his own category. lol. There needs to be a new word added to the dictionary for Jack
[/quote]

I can think of a word. It just isn't appropriate for these forums. :lol1:

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='24 March 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1269413214' post='2235045']
Gotta go with Prodigal Chieftan. That dude was absolutely insane.
[/quote]
What are you talking about?

[quote name='PC']one of my greater points is humility. It's an important part of humanity. I am a modest humble man, who bears no grudges yet seeks justice. The only thing I regret is being too large for this game.[/quote]

Edited by Aleksandrov

[quote name='Doitzel' date='24 March 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1269415476' post='2235059']
Anybody who doesn't go with P_C or Chris Kaos wasn't here for either. noWedge is up there, too.

Glad I got a mention, though! Don't let time heal those wounds, I couldn't bear it. :smug:
[/quote]
Mmm, yeah I had meant to put noWedge on there, he definitely deserves a mention.

And your mention was due to the attitude you've displayed since I can remember, not any past actions. So thanks for proving my point? :smug: (I realise you probably did that on purpose, but I prefer to think you did it unwittingly so in my mind I can be like HA! BURN.)