Cybernations' Most Egomaniacal?

Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='24 March 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1269449439' post='2235313']
My dear ShinRa, my post, and my sig, are designed to ridicule you and your ilk. Those that hate us, everything we've done, everything we stand for. And the thing you hate the most is that you can't stop us, can't break us. We enjoy the fact that our mere presence fills you with impotent rage. We revel in it. Your hate has blinded you so that you can't even single one of us out, you have to attack the institution, the idea of the New Pacific Order. Perhaps one day when you can think more rationally about why you hate Pacificans so much, you will realise you simply hate what you can never be.
[/quote]

Oh, the power of Anon.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vilien' date='24 March 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1269461294' post='2235494']
I challenge you to find someone more egotistical than myself. I assure you that you will not succeed.
[/quote]

Funny, I was tempted to nominate you.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='24 March 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1269456480' post='2235424']
OOC: I apologies, I have found that some people need a sign telling them when someone is using sarcasm or not. As such I started ending such statements with varying degrees of sarcasm depending upon how ludicrous the statement etc. When I mentioned that WorldConqueror was 'intentionally incapable to define the hyperbole and sarcasm of statements' I was comparing it to previous replies to posts and PMs.

As for the statement itself, all of it was sarcastic. I shall simply put [/sarcasm] at the end of sarcastic posts if you would prefer.
[/quote]

No, carry on putting something else. That way, you can do all sorts of fun stuff, like veiled attacks, and then present the universal defence of "it was sarcasm" when a counter-argument appears. It's an extremely effective blind-side; we do it ourselves on occasion. If you want tips, feel free to contact me. I'm in a sharing mood, and eager to help those less fortunate.

[/nothalfserioussarcasm]

[quote name='ShinRa' date='24 March 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1269456480' post='2235424']
OOC: I apologies, I have found that some people need a sign telling them when someone is using sarcasm or not. As such I started ending such statements with varying degrees of sarcasm depending upon how ludicrous the statement etc. When I mentioned that WorldConqueror was 'intentionally incapable to define the hyperbole and sarcasm of statements' I was comparing it to previous replies to posts and PMs.

As for the statement itself, all of it was sarcastic. I shall simply put [/sarcasm] at the end of sarcastic posts if you would prefer.
[/quote]

Yes [/sarcasm] would be much better than some random amalgamation of serious and sarcasm.

[quote name='Vilien' date='24 March 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1269461294' post='2235494']
I challenge you to find someone more egotistical than myself. I assure you that you will not succeed.
[/quote]

And this is why we love you Vilien! All hail our moralist overlords.

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='24 March 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1269443786' post='2235262']
Really, could he be any worse than Xiphosis?
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1269454376' post='2235387']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, to be fair, I did give credit to all Superfriends leaders. It is hard to deny that they all have impressive egos. And all of them undeserved mind you.[/color]
[/quote]

I would think that Xiphosis is less of a "i'm better than you all and so important" kind of person and more of someone who is content to being the face of evil and vindictiveness of his alliance. Does that necessarily make him egomaniacal?

Anyways, since P_C and Doitzel are all the popular choices, i'll just go for the entire membership of (the other) PC.

:smug::smug::smug:
another victory for me

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 March 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1269428808' post='2235137']
How has no one mentioned Electron Sponge yet?
[/quote]

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='24 March 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1269429041' post='2235138']
In the same way that no one notices the planet one is standing on...
[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1269430868' post='2235153']
[color="#0000FF"]I have never met a man more humble than Sponge.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='24 March 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1269450042' post='2235317']
His humility is a beacon by which those of us who are less selfless may find our way.

Or something.
[/quote]

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='24 March 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1269459376' post='2235455']
you know you just help boost the egos of some when you actually point them out, right? B-)
[/quote]

The rest of you are just pretenders. My ego is so large I require my own IRC channel and if I had been successful The Continuum would have been called The Big Bad and Friends. My ego is so large Ivan, Sponge and all the members of all the orders could perform Michael Jackson's Thriller and still have room for a pick up football game between SF and C&G. Ego you say? Big is my first name.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='25 March 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1269477672' post='2235826']
The rest of you are just pretenders. My ego is so large I require my own IRC channel and if I had been successful The Continuum would have been called The Big Bad and Friends. My ego is so large Ivan, Sponge and all the members of all the orders could perform Michael Jackson's Thriller and still have room for a pick up football game between SF and C&G. Ego you say? Big is my first name.
[/quote]
Can't say i've heard of you. Did you used to go by some other name?

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 March 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1269480482' post='2235900']
[/quote]

Your in ODN your lucky you can even find the forums. Of course you are clueless about those who have shaped the events of your world.

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 March 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1269480482' post='2235900']
[/quote]

That must have been the most un-knowingly win response of all time.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='24 March 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1269485061' post='2235991']
In my own mind I am and shall always be #1.
[/quote]

Who are you?