Cybernations' Most Egomaniacal?

Stonewall Jaxon

KingAlphonseVII You gotta see him in action to judge him. I was involved in long talks with him for quite some time. He's.... in Rome. He's all talk and no walk. Just saying. Check him out and you'll agree with me. Compared to him Moldavi is a spec of dust.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='10 April 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1270910474' post='2255490']
Gonzoczar
[/quote]

"Don't go away mad, killer, just go away" - Josef Thorne to Gonzoczar the day the latter left our world

Edited by Mussolandia

[color="#9932CC"][font="Book Antiqua"]My nation is better than any nation in the world because I am the most amazing leader ever in the history of leaders, and even before then. :smug: I'm smaller now, but you'll see. You'll all see.[/font]

[color="#FF0000"]Fix[/color][color="#F4A460"]ed fo[/color][color="#FFFF00"]r nipp[/color][color="#00FF00"]y, on[/color][color="#008000"]e lov[/color][color="#008080"]e br[/color][color="#0000FF"]othe[/color][color="#9932CC"]r <3[/color][/color]

Edited by magicmountain

[quote name='magicmountain' date='25 April 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1272178632' post='2274074']
My nation is better than any nation in the world because I am the most amazing leader ever in the history of leaders, and even before then. :smug: I'm smaller now, but you'll see. You'll all see.
[/quote]

You forgot your coloured text, man.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='18 April 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1271600665' post='2264884']
Are you sure? I've counted. It was one time in this thread and another when I mixed up one of the GW's last week and admitted to both mistakes. Now for the other times if you are saying im wrong because you think your opinion is superior to
mine (which im sure is the case) than you need a reality check.
[/quote]

[b][color="#FF0000"]*** Warning Warning! Pull Out! Pull Out! You have flown into a RV Zone Stasis Field! Warning Warning! ***[/color][/b]

You can't win this one, pilot. Turn that bird home or you'll be sucked into his Insanti-Dome, forever to be engaged with a man most deadly and probably insane, fueled by justice and rage. You're best bet is to take a long stick and keep it between him and you. You've been warned.

-------

Also, to point out, I'm not the most egomaniacal because even my humility is perfect.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='27 April 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1272327670' post='2276659']
[b][color="#FF0000"]*** Warning Warning! Pull Out! Pull Out! You have flown into a RV Zone Stasis Field! Warning Warning! ***[/color][/b]

You can't win this one, pilot. Turn that bird home or you'll be sucked into his Insanti-Dome, forever to be engaged with a man most deadly and probably insane, fueled by justice and rage. You're best bet is to take a long stick and keep it between him and you. You've been warned.[/quote]

No truer descriptors of RV have been spoken. The man spins a web of controversy, one the common man is drawn to through sheer exploitation of weakness fueled by testosterone. He will catch you and drain you as he sits in his Lay-Z-Boy, sipping J.D. through a straw and partaking of a Chee-to or two.