Cybernations' Most Egomaniacal?

Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='10 April 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1270899898' post='2255369']
[color="#0000FF"]I know that I have mentioned Penkala and Crymson, but I seem to have neglected Jonathan Brookbank. I have seldom met a more self-important and less accomplished individual, completely incapable of any consistency whatsoever. My point, he is quite proud of himself in spite of having done nothing.[/color]
[/quote]

Three years ago Bilrow described JB to me as "the quiet Triumvir" who worked tirelessly, almost always in the background. This was after I had worked with JB during/after the Unjust War.

You're slipping, RV.

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='10 April 2010 - 10:41 AM' timestamp='1270910474' post='2255490']
Gonzoczar
[/quote]

I'm not sure. Certainly on this forum he was like that, but I recall seeing posts on the old GOONS forum wherein his comments always came across as, "Hey, can I hang out with the cool kids?"

I felt a bit embarrassed for him after that.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 March 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1269428808' post='2235137']
How has no one mentioned Electron Sponge yet?
[/quote]
LMAO thank you! A man who's arrogance knows no bounds and sent the Blue sphere on a spiraling trip to hell

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote name='Anu Drake' date='02 April 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1270228981' post='2245491']
I enjoy Rebel Virginia and Electron Sponge too much to put them on the list, but I wouldn't defend them. But it takes one to know one. I'm a complete egomaniac within NATO, just not so much out here or on IRC.
[/quote]
But you don't cross the threshold where you become a complete douche bag, I think this thread was formed to list the people who would be a target of our angry mobs.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='13 April 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1271195674' post='2259174']
LMAO thank you! A man who's arrogance knows no bounds and sent the Blue sphere on a spiraling trip to hell
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You mean a man who's made the world a better place. He was instrumental in seeing NPO's hold on the world fall, and he made Polar one of the few independent alliances. Why, they'd be a much better alliance today if they had someone with his drive and ambition at the helm. But I do not need to justify Sponge to some insignificant like you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 April 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1271208231' post='2259438']
[color="#0000FF"]You mean a man who's made the world a better place. He was instrumental in seeing NPO's hold on the world fall, and he made Polar one of the few independent alliances. Why, they'd be a much better alliance today if they had someone with his drive and ambition at the helm. But I do not need to justify Sponge to some insignificant like you.[/color]
[/quote]
See RV? You do deserve to be on this list :), I mean that wasn't the wittiest insult but you're getting there!

The world a better place without NPO around? I'm not their biggest fan either but I don't think so.

And making Polar one of the independent alliances? You're a comedian too, this practically destroyed NpO's FA credibility and lets not forget him " disappearing " in the middle of the war and a new Emperor being crowned.

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='14 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1271262481' post='2260188']
See RV? You do deserve to be on this list :), I mean that wasn't the wittiest insult but you're getting there!

The world a better place without NPO around? I'm not their biggest fan either but I don't think so.

And making Polar one of the independent alliances? You're a comedian too, this practically destroyed NpO's FA credibility and lets not forget him " disappearing " in the middle of the war and a new Emperor being crowned.
[/quote]
Except he's right. Sponge was instrumental in ending NPO's rule, both in his time in NpO and Vox. His biggest problem was his lack of willingness to bow down before Moo and his rejection of Moo's coup of Ivan. He was also absolutely instrumental in building the blue team to the size it is today and helped make the blue team one of the most unified spheres in history for quite some time.

[code]Team Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Nukes Score
Black 3,881 1,985 51% 67,268,360 17,333 16,209 276.12
Blue 3,726 2,038 55% 65,430,172 17,560 15,012 267.92
Aqua 3,320 1,642 49% 62,509,615 18,828 14,038 252.75[/code]
Yes, crashing down so fast. It's now only the second largest and strongest sphere and has only the third highest ans. What a terrible thing for your legacy to be.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='flak attack' date='15 April 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1271344937' post='2261358']
[code]Team Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Nukes Score
Black 3,881 1,985 51% 67,268,360 17,333 16,209 276.12
Blue 3,726 2,038 55% 65,430,172 17,560 15,012 267.92
Aqua 3,320 1,642 49% 62,509,615 18,828 14,038 252.75[/code]
Yes, crashing down so fast. It's now only the second largest and strongest sphere and has only the third highest ans. What a terrible thing for your legacy to be.
[/quote]
I'm not exactly disagree with you, Yes the Blue sphere recovered but it wouldve been much much stronger than it is now if it wouldve have never crashed in the first place due to a certain person.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='14 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1271262481' post='2260188']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Not the wittiest? I am sorry, but I am not a comedian or a joker. I prefer substance over nonsense. My motif is not providing material so that everyone can get in a little circle and giggle like schoolgirls. Unfortunately that is what most politics is these days. Something happens, someone cracks an unfunny joke, idiots laugh and hand that person the keys to power. Someone like me, however, speaks the truth and people get upset. I do not need to justify my statements, although it seems flak attack already has, since I know them to be true. If you are too thick to see that, then it is a pity. Well, not so much a personal pity as a societal one. Too many are like you these days. It is a shame how the world has degraded over the years.

Regardless, my point stands. Humor is a tool for weak, and for fools who have nothing of value to say.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 April 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1271378481' post='2261986']
[color="#0000FF"]Not the wittiest? I am sorry, but I am not a comedian or a joker. I prefer substance over nonsense. My motif is not providing material so that everyone can get in a little circle and giggle like schoolgirls. Unfortunately that is what most politics is these days. Something happens, someone cracks an unfunny joke, idiots laugh and hand that person the keys to power. Someone like me, however, speaks the truth and people get upset. I do not need to justify my statements, although it seems flak attack already has, since I know them to be true. If you are too thick to see that, then it is a pity. Well, not so much a personal pity as a societal one. Too many are like you these days. It is a shame how the world has degraded over the years.

Regardless, my point stands. Humor is a tool for weak, and for fools who have nothing of value to say.[/color]
[/quote]

I vote RV for the funniest egomaniacal forum poster ever! His grasp of comedy timing is top-notch. I think he should have been at the very least an extra on Seinfeld. Keep on keepin' on, you crazy duder, you! :awesome:

[/quote]Sponge was couped over a month before the start of the Second Patriotic War. You can stop with your ignorant drivel, now.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='15 April 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1271378481' post='2261986']

[/quote]
Well you sure make a habit of using it. Don't get me wrong, im not upset at all but where do you get off trotting around calling people insignificant?

[quote name='cookavich' date='16 April 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1271430803' post='2262826']
Sponge was couped over a month before the start of the Second Patriotic War. You can stop with your ignorant drivel, now.
[/quote]
I'm going by the events in the order of which they were announced. If you annouce to the world that you couped your emperor a month after it happened then thats your problem.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='16 April 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1271468640' post='2263501']
I'm going by the events in the order of which they were announced. If you annouce to the world that you couped your emperor a month after it happened then thats your problem.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27341
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31042

might wanna double check them dates dude.

[quote name='Auctor' date='16 April 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1271475599' post='2263609']

[/quote]
Oh come now. I see no reason for little things like facts to get in this guys way.

[quote name='Auctor' date='16 April 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1271475599' post='2263609']

[/quote]
Than it appears I was wrong in my assumption. As I remember when Grub was announced as the new Emperor the war was still being fought.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='17 April 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1271511702' post='2263832']
Than it appears I was wrong in my assumption. As I remember when Grub was announced as the new Emperor the war was still being fought.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well you're wrong. I do hope that you've learned not to correct your betters as a result of this. They have a tendency to know what they're talking about unlike some other people.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1271527468' post='2263994']
[color="#0000FF"]Well you're wrong. I do hope that you've learned not to correct your betters as a result of this. They have a tendency to know what they're talking about unlike some other people.[/color]
[/quote]
My betters? Lmao, I think you're trying too hard RV.

We get it, You're trying wayyy to hard to get at the top of this list.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='18 April 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1271544075' post='2264312']

[/quote]

No, he's right...he knows what he's talking about. Who aren't you, anyway?

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='17 April 2010 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1271511702' post='2263832']
[/quote]

There goes your credibility. Surrender to Rebel Virginia now and he may yet show mercy.

Is this where we can vote for Ramirus Maximus?

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='17 April 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1271544075' post='2264312']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, I merely have an intense dislike for you. Over the last several days I have observed your arrogance and a tendency to be often wrong. As for a list, I could care less. I know where I stand in my eyes. Ego? Perhaps some, but it is deserved. That is more than you can say for your own. Furthermore I do not allow myself to be blinded by it. I know when I am wrong, which is hardly ever. You on the other hand, and others like you, do not have that luxury and continue to make yourselves look quite silly.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='18 April 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1271571437' post='2264698']
[color="#0000FF"]No, I merely have an intense dislike for you. Over the last several days I have observed your arrogance and a tendency to be often wrong. As for a list, I could care less. I know where I stand in my eyes. Ego? Perhaps some, but it is deserved. That is more than you can say for your own. Furthermore I do not allow myself to be blinded by it. I know when I am wrong, which is hardly ever. You on the other hand, and others like you, do not have that luxury and continue to make yourselves look quite silly.[/color]
[/quote]
Are you sure? I've counted. It was one time in this thread and another when I mixed up one of the GW's last week and admitted to both mistakes. Now for the other times if you are saying im wrong because you think your opinion is superior to
mine (which im sure is the case) than you need a reality check.