Cybernations' Most Egomaniacal?

Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='24 March 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1269404571' post='2234926']
You know they're going to just respond with tons of this :smug: right?
[/quote]
You forgot to mention awards, pretty sure that was one of the latest easily repeatable geekisms to come out of MK. I will save them the trouble of responding...

yet another award :smug:

There, it's done.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we been mentionned yet?

EDIT: [quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1269428654' post='2235136']
[color="#0000FF"]In all honesty I would have to say Penkala. Few have such an [b]undeserved ego as he. And the worst part is that he has done nothing to deserve it.[/b] Although the same could be argued for most of Superfriend's leadership, so Penky is by no means alone.[/color]
[/quote]

That's not what egomaniac means.

Edited by potato

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='24 March 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1269430417' post='2235151']
Pacificans: You can't pick just one.
[/quote]

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exhibit D. A perfect example of the monomaniacal boisterous individuals blinded by his alliance’s propaganda and the lies spewed by his peers within the Pacifican hierarchy.
So enthralled with trying to cause self focus that he bears images encouraging hatred towards them.

Please wait while he or another such individual replies to this in a manner most likely to draw focus to themselves.

[/halfserioussarcasm]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1269428654' post='2235136']
[color="#0000FF"]In all honesty I would have to say Penkala. Few have such an undeserved ego as he. And the worst part is that he has done nothing to deserve it. Although the same could be argued for most of Superfriend's leadership, so Penky is by no means alone.[/color]
[/quote]
Really, could he be any worse than Xiphosis?

[quote name='ShinRa' date='24 March 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1269434127' post='2235173']
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exhibit D. A perfect example of the monomaniacal boisterous individuals blinded by his alliance’s propaganda and the lies spewed by his peers within the Pacifican hierarchy.
So enthralled with trying to cause self focus that he bears images encouraging hatred towards them.

Please wait while he or another such individual replies to this in a manner most likely to draw focus to themselves.

[/halfserioussarcasm]
[/quote]
My dear ShinRa, my post, and my sig, are designed to ridicule you and your ilk. Those that hate us, everything we've done, everything we stand for. And the thing you hate the most is that you can't stop us, can't break us. We enjoy the fact that our mere presence fills you with impotent rage. We revel in it. Your hate has blinded you so that you can't even single one of us out, you have to attack the institution, the idea of the New Pacific Order. Perhaps one day when you can think more rationally about why you hate Pacificans so much, you will realise you simply hate what you can never be.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1269430868' post='2235153']
[color="#0000FF"]I have never met a man more humble than Sponge.[/color]
[/quote]
His humility is a beacon by which those of us who are less selfless may find our way.

Or something.

[quote name='Geoffron X' date='24 March 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1269443786' post='2235262']
Really, could he be any worse than Xiphosis?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, to be fair, I did give credit to all Superfriends leaders. It is hard to deny that they all have impressive egos. And all of them undeserved mind you.[/color]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='24 March 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1269449439' post='2235313']
My dear ShinRa, my post, and my sig, are designed to ridicule you and your ilk. Those that hate us, everything we've done, everything we stand for. And the thing you hate the most is that you can't stop us, can't break us. We enjoy the fact that our mere presence fills you with impotent rage. We revel in it. Your hate has blinded you so that you can't even single one of us out, you have to attack the institution, the idea of the New Pacific Order. Perhaps one day when you can think more rationally about why you hate Pacificans so much, you will realise you simply hate what you can never be.
[/quote]

Amongst the deluded statements, contrived opinions and outright lies within this answer I'm sure that most people can see the confession here. As he noted, this individual takes every action to provoke a negative response to himself and as such to draw attention from others. Thus he is an egotist, with little difference from the rest of his ilk.

In addition to this he is proven to be intentionally incapable to define the hyperbole and sarcasm of statements with true opinions and as such hopes to use them to intentionally misinterpret a statement or to alter its meaning entirely to support some statement of his own. In the process attempting to draw further focus to himself.

Thank you for your time, I believe that my point has been proven. I shall interrupt this debate no further.

[/halfserioussarcasm]

[quote name='ShinRa' date='24 March 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1269455183' post='2235410']
In addition to this he is proven to be intentionally incapable to define the hyperbole and sarcasm of statements with true opinions and as such hopes to use them to intentionally misinterpret a statement or to alter its meaning entirely to support some statement of his own. In the process attempting to draw further focus to himself.

Thank you for your time, I believe that my point has been proven. I shall interrupt this debate no further.

[/halfserioussarcasm]
[/quote]

I think it is absurd that you end your statement with "[/halfserioussarcasm]" and then expect everyone to pick out which parts are serious and which are sarcasm. "[/halfserioussarcasm]" is either a cover for launching attacks or a failed attempt at joking. There are plenty of egomaniacs at NPO. Do us all a favor and make a better argument because your whole post should have [halfassedargument][/halfassedargument] around it.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='24 March 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1269455810' post='2235420']
I think it is absurd that you end your statement with "[/halfserioussarcasm]" and then expect everyone to pick out which parts are serious and which are sarcasm. "[/halfserioussarcasm]" is either a cover for launching attacks or a failed attempt at joking. There are plenty of egomaniacs at NPO. Do us all a favor and make a better argument because your whole post should have [halfassedargument][/halfassedargument] around it.
[/quote]

OOC: I apologies, I have found that some people need a sign telling them when someone is using sarcasm or not. As such I started ending such statements with varying degrees of sarcasm depending upon how ludicrous the statement etc. When I mentioned that WorldConqueror was 'intentionally incapable to define the hyperbole and sarcasm of statements' I was comparing it to previous replies to posts and PMs.

As for the statement itself, all of it was sarcastic. I shall simply put [/sarcasm] at the end of sarcastic posts if you would prefer.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='25 March 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1269460876' post='2235477']
Surprised nobody has mentioned Archon.[/quote]
Don't insult the glorious leader. You will incur the wrath of Planet Bob :P