The GATO Forum Pip

magicninja

The GATO Pip  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all very good pips, I like #1 more but #4 and #6 are good too, #3 would be great if the circle and the start had better effects. #8 is a good idea but need better colors and effects, may be it would looks nice with color/effects of #1 or #2 .

Also GATO means cat not only in spanish but in portuguese too :P

Edited by D34th

I my opinion they are all kind of ugly. What's with the yellow and green olive branches? I get it...you're Packer fans. Still, it really ruins the brown and white scheme. like...gross. Also, not a big fan of the old "rustic" looking ones. It's a forum, not an old jeep.

Because the cat is closest to what would look best, I choose the cat.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='16 March 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1268721517' post='2227128']
Voted 4 but 1 is also very nice.

Also please, for the love of god, no matter how many people vote for the cat just don't do it lol
[/quote]

Choose 8 because IIR said not to. Also choose 8 because its the best, please please please!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='16 March 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1268721517' post='2227128']
Also please, for the love of god, no matter how many people vote for the cat just don't do it lol
[/quote]

Rules of Cybernations; Chapter 83, Section XXI, Topic 2, Paragraph 2: [i]Whatever Impero says, do the opposite, or suffer the wrath of He Who Sits On High[/i]

...looks like #8 is the safe choice.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='16 March 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1268724457' post='2227146']
#4.

Also, how do you say your name? Gah-to, Gate-o, OR G.A.T.O?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

I tend to say "gat-oh". I'm sure I'm not alone but I think "gay-toh" sounds weird.

Not to derail the topic though, I voted #4 because I think I wouldn't mind having that under my name. Looks professional. Just needs something done about the very thin writing but we're getting onto Barbs about that ;)

[quote name='Ironfist' date='16 March 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1268726105' post='2227151']
I tend to say "gat-oh". I'm sure I'm not alone but I think "gay-toh" sounds weird.

Not to derail the topic though, I voted #4 because I think I wouldn't mind having that under my name. Looks professional. Just needs something done about the very thin writing but we're getting onto Barbs about that ;)
[/quote]

I say GATO (Gay-to), it rhymes with NATO (nay-to.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='16 March 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1268727602' post='2227157']
I say GATO (Gay-to), it rhymes with NATO (nay-to.
[/quote]

I always said "na-toh"... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

I find myself wondering how the pronunciation of GATO came up.

I also find it interesting to note that #8 is coming first, seeing as it was Jason Cyberius' idea and well, he's the special kid in ga-toh.

EDIT: Kidding, Jason, kinda.

Edited by Ironfist

#1 is the best, and would be even better if you gave it a cleaner look. I don't get why people feel it necessary to make it look like their flags were the victims of an accident involving a a paint bucket and a paper shredder.

Edited by Moridin