Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

To be fair, the validity of "legitimate opportunity" is bogus these days. CB's are so shoddy they're worthless, and in coalition wars and other wide spread war you can chain into something 7 times removed to make a legal line that in theory, should have never happened. I think TOP could technically come around and declare on ourselves for declaring on MK if you go through a few treaty lines.

Please do and help C&G in fulfilling your alliances own paranoid prophecy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, the validity of "legitimate opportunity" is bogus these days. CB's are so shoddy they're worthless, and in coalition wars and other wide spread war you can chain into something 7 times removed to make a legal line that in theory, should have never happened. I think TOP could technically come around and declare on ourselves for declaring on MK if you go through a few treaty lines.

If you did, I'd laugh so hard I'd rupture my sphincter.

Seriously though have fun, this is my first big war since I joined this game 3 years ago. So you can imagine how blue I am.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

If you did, I'd laugh so hard I'd rupture my sphincter.

Seriously though have fun, this is my first big war since I joined this game 3 years ago. So you can imagine how blue I am.

Don't be blue, be green. It's more fun, and all the cool kids are doing it. And yes I hearby declare war on myself via the treaty line of MHA to MK, or umbrella to MK or IRON to NSO to Polar to MK or IRON to NSO to GATO to so on so forth (last time I checked that line was something like 9 chains long and I'm too lazy to go back and look them all up).

Almost as opportunistic as the Vanguard treaties with iFOK and FCO. Almost :v:

Oh please. Think a little before you say ridiculous things like that. TOP's opportunism pales in comparison to Vanguard's. Nice try, sucker. ;)

Don't be blue, be green. It's more fun, and all the cool kids are doing it. And yes I hearby declare war on myself via the treaty line of MHA to MK, or umbrella to MK or IRON to NSO to Polar to MK or IRON to NSO to GATO to so on so forth (last time I checked that line was something like 9 chains long and I'm too lazy to go back and look them all up).

I'll be green soon enough.

/sphincter

My my, what have we here. You have no idea what you just did, Crymson. (Or, well, you probably have by now.)

I just want to post this, so that we do not forget what you wished upon FOK:

Happy hunting, ladies and gents.

Now, I can safely say I want to see you burn.

Bye.

My my, what have we here. You have no idea what you just did, Crymson. (Or, well, you probably have by now.)

I just want to post this, so that we do not forget what you wished upon FOK:

Now, I can safely say I want to see you burn.

Bye.

You do realize what you quoted was Crymson wishing both sides fun in war right?

Well if nothing it puts paid to all that talk about "Karma being a single entity" :lol1:

it's a pity we won't lose our stat-collector thing too, as we're bound to collect a lot of stats we weren't leading in. :P

For our part, however, much our reason to enter this war lies in our desire to defeat those who have shown time and time again, in public and in private, that doing harm to us is high on their agenda---and that, indeed, they would take advantage of any advantageous opportunity to do so. This is a war they have brought upon themselves.

So you are pre-empting their potential opportunism with... your own opportunism. Nice! It may sound like I am being facetious but I actually commend this. Your deeply rooted paranoia and rampant self-interest has caused you to do more than just drone on and on about your warchests, and for this I am eternally grateful.

I have to say that I'm generally a fan of the coalition v coalition approach to war – i.e. if you enter a coalition war you can enter at any point on the opposing side. However, unless I'm missing something, C&G was not a part of the war, and in fact had strong ties to both sides making its entrance less than inevitable.

If you'd jumped on a combatant, say FOK or even Superfriends as a bloc, then this would be justified. However, it seems to me like you hve effectively done a GATO in GW2 and brought in a whole group of alliances which were not previously engaged.

It's unfortunate that you've been shafted by Polar's peace declaration (I bet you wish you'd delayed this another hour or two now!) but you've brought a lot of the trouble upon yourselves.

Enjoy the war, as I'm sure you will, and I hope to see you come intact out of the other end soon enough!

Paradox Vult!

Hail Crymson Lord of the Brotherhood

For Honor Glory and Splendidnes! :war:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like VICTORY!!!!

So long TOP, may your alliance burn and crumble at the might of C&G, all that paranoia crymson had about C&G and SF out to destroy TOP and instead he makes the first move in destroying your alliance.

You were once a good friend but leaderships change and with that so did your goals. Maybe one day we will see ya near the top again. But until then enjoy the slaughter you shall recieve.

o/ C&G

Did I miss the MHA-TOP MDoAP cancellation thread? We've been treatied since March of 2008. I'm not hoping that IRON destroys MHA, nor am I hoping that MHA destroys IRON, as you're both our allies. I'm going to have fun battling my foes, and I wish IRON and MHA the same pleasure.

Did I miss the MHA-TOP MDoAP cancellation thread? We've been treatied since March of 2008. I'm not hoping that IRON destroys MHA, nor am I hoping that MHA destroys IRON, as you're both our allies. I'm going to have fun battling my foes, and I wish IRON and MHA the same pleasure.

Yes, I agree that his post was out of line for the most part. Obviously he should be adhering to our treaty's requirements for respectful discourse. But while Scutter's extreme views do not represent the views of all MHA, a lot of us are very hurt and confused by your actions. I hope you do enjoy this war, as we undoubtedly will also, but I just hope you know what it's cost.