Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should TOP be the only alliance following it?

because you signed it and swore to uphold it. someone else breaking it means you either dissolve the treaty or kick that signatory out. holding on to the treaty, one that presumably makes you friends and allies, without the intention of upholding it, means you are no better than dishonest, honorless cowards. you have proven to all of the world that your word means nothing, and from this day hence your only allies will be morons and the hopelessly naive.

you had a legitimate and respectable way into this conflict, attacking, with IRON, Farkistan for attacking IRON's ally NSO. That you chose to attack instead a noncombatant group for no apparent reason and in the process abrogate your own word makes one begin to wonder why. Was it perhaps that you wished to avoid having to fight Gre and MHA, who would no doubt be drawn in by Fark?

It is, then too bad for you that all this happened anyway, after you'd already sold every scrap of dignity you owned to get away from it.

So long TOP, may your alliance burn and crumble at the might of C&G, all that paranoia crymson had about C&G and SF out to destroy TOP and instead he makes the first move in destroying your alliance.

You were once a good friend but leaderships change and with that so did your goals. Maybe one day we will see ya near the top again. But until then enjoy the slaughter you shall recieve.

o/ C&G

Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Declaration of War

topflagnt2.png

This announcement concerns Paradoxia's stance on the current conflict. Our statement is as follows:

Wait, that's not it. Darnit, Feanor! You put the wrong fax in the machine. Okay... alright, here's the right one:

topflagnt2.png

The honor is ours...

.....And then i &*&^ed in my pants!

I_&*&^_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

Edited by Joe Stupid

he wasn't, however, the only one making that excuse.

I figured you were lumping him with us. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Why should TOP be the only alliance following it?

[..] you [..] you [..] you [..] you [..] you [..] your [..]

you [..] you [..] your [..] you [..]

[..] for you [..] you'd [..] you [..]