Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you were lumping him with us. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

This is the quote that probably caused the confusion. Now, I'll admit to thinking he was a member of TOP. Obviously I was incorrect, but the point still stands. Does he think that just because that OG stuff happened that TOP or any member of the Citidel gets a pass to basically break it apart when a war comes along? Not asking anyone it TOP that, you got your hands full right now for one and that is one of the few things that the behind closed doors/info not made public thing actually is best for.

Oh, so you're basically saying that The Citadel is worthless in your eyes. After all, somebody else screwed the pooch a war or two ago so why should the mighty TOP bother following any of it.

Nice, real smooth.

This is the quote that probably caused the confusion. Now, I'll admit to thinking he was a member of TOP. Obviously I was incorrect, but the point still stands. Does he think that just because that OG stuff happened that TOP or any member of the Citidel gets a pass to basically break it apart when a war comes along? Not asking anyone it TOP that, you got your hands full right now for one and that is one of the few things that the behind closed doors/info not made public thing actually is best for.

No harm, no foul :)

I don't expect it to be long before MK pulls out their martyr card again. You all have been rearing for this for months. Now you will receive what you asked for, though not exactly as you would like.

This is much, much better than we could have done ourselves.

AH HA

we broke your bloc

I think you've got this one backwards.

I know.

The world needed reset for a long time. I guess we'll reset it ourselves.

Fixed that for you.

For those interested, Titus Pullo (Longbowe) is not a member of TOP.

That's a shame.

Good luck out there mitchh. ;)

Heh, there are many things wrong with this. While I'm a fan of not needing a CB, I'm not a fan of wont disregard for and mistreatment of allies. I hope one day TOP may come to a point that it may rebuild it's name, but this is extremely disappointing, and you shall reap what you have sown.

Have fun.

Sounds to me like you just confirmed it.

Sounds to me like you don't know that Bob is not in MK gov... Nice try though

Also, CnG... Take out the trash... This reminds me of a certain quote from the Karma war, made by a traitorous scum

Since my retirement I'm not really into debating so if this Spider person is of any importance then I eagerly await the day he assembles a massive coalition in order to take us down. Until then I will be sitting here waiting.

Your wait is over :smug:

(yeah, I didn't amass the coalition, but I sure as hell will laugh at this)

Only made better by attacking an entire bloc, a bloc who wasn't actually at war.

It really is par for the course for them. They led the coalition in the last war, despite not being at war with ANYONE. Their hand was tipped, we knew what their hand was. The failed to consider the jokers we had hidden up our sleeves.

I'm loving it TOP...

It took long enough...

I didn't imagine it would go down like this though...I thought we'd have some foreplay prior to actually engaging...

You guys just cut to the chase... :ehm:

TOP-speed, you know :)

I'm loving it TOP...

It took long enough...

I didn't imagine it would go down like this though...I thought we'd have some foreplay prior to actually engaging...

You guys just cut to the chase... :ehm:

We're cheap dates, we put out what can we say. Also guys, seriously this is just everyone going rogue with me. So I skewed the numbers a bit and the 22 people that were joining me happened to be off by a bit. Either way, to both sides I salute us all. While everyone else is bored, we get to blow each other up. I continue to hope that people act amicably and I know I shal with the people I'm spooning with (Hi Jiveland and o ya baby and CT).

Archon - yes the opsec sucked, but lets face it, opsec always sucks in a coalition. But at the same time opsec or no opsec, you gotta admit you never thought we'd go through with it :P

Anyone else who wants to go rogue with me may join and we'll get ya targets. Anyone else who wants to go rogue on me, wait your turn or fill my slots. To everyone fighting, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Pants on the floor pants on the floor.

Not even waiting for a legitimate opportunity huh?

CONGLATURATION! Have a terrific day.

To be fair, the validity of "legitimate opportunity" is bogus these days. CB's are so shoddy they're worthless, and in coalition wars and other wide spread war you can chain into something 7 times removed to make a legal line that in theory, should have never happened. I think TOP could technically come around and declare on ourselves for declaring on MK if you go through a few treaty lines.

To be fair, the validity of "legitimate opportunity" is bogus these days. CB's are so shoddy they're worthless, and in coalition wars and other wide spread war you can chain into something 7 times removed to make a legal line that in theory, should have never happened. I think TOP could technically come around and declare on ourselves for declaring on MK if you go through a few treaty lines.

Now THAT would be honorable.. declaring on yourself because of treaties.