Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just too precious, I can't wait to see TOP burn.

Quite the wild imagination you have there, TOP doesn't burn, they only inflict more and more damage to their enemies until no more enemies. :ph34r:

Edit: I do wish MK luck and hope they get out while they still can (if that is even an option still).

Edited by Methrage

Quite the wild imagination you have there, TOP doesn't burn, they only inflict more and more damage to their enemies until no more enemies. :ph34r:

Edit: I do wish MK luck and hope they get out while they still can (if that is even an option still).

Brother Methrage, why would we ever think of getting out? As a former shroom you know we hunger for war and welcome any destruction that comes our way.

Edited by tamerlane

I shocked at all the !@#$%*ing, especially by a small minority of MKers.

Once again no matter what TOP does they still get !@#$ for it.

If they dont declare, they are infra/stat hugging !@#$%*^ who do nothing with their power.

If they do declare they are dishonorable opportunists (even though i wouldnt call this an opportunity).

The only thing you can really call em out on is that this was strategically botched. Other than that the only CB you need is wanting to attack someone.

Personally i love seeing TOP and MK go at it. Its gonna be a blast for both involved groups.

Have fun guys.

If they dont declare, they are infra/stat hugging !@#$%*^ who do nothing with their power.

If they do declare they are dishonorable opportunists (even though i wouldnt call this an opportunity).

The only thing you can really call em out on is that this was strategically botched. Other than that the only CB you need is wanting to attack someone.

Personally i love seeing TOP and MK go at it. Its gonna be a blast for both involved groups.

Have fun guys.

Do you think it is fair to say that TOP misread our "pokerface"?

Do you think it is fair to say that TOP misread our "pokerface"?

I think we read yours alright, it's \m/ or NpO that surprised us.

Still, no problem. We didn't sign up for a war with CnG just to go off into the woods when the going gets tough.

I think we read yours alright, it's \m/ or NpO that surprised us.

Still, no problem. We didn't sign up for a war with CnG just to go off into the woods when the going gets tough.

If you did, you wouldn't have preempted the war. Its kinda funny that IRON and TOP flatter themselves by thinking that they alone are worth us jumping into conflict against without a airtight CB. I guess that is just strategery of the highest sort.

Did our words hurt you? Show us where our words hurt you, avernite.

My imagination is far from wild. TOP bit off a bit more than they can chew this time which is ironic considering their usual over cautious approach to things.

TOP has had this coming for a long time and I am glad to see it happening.

Have fun guys.

Sitting this war out and aggressively declaring were not the only two options available though.

If you did, you wouldn't have preempted the war. Its kinda funny that IRON and TOP flatter themselves by thinking that they alone are worth us jumping into conflict against without a airtight CB. I guess that is just strategery of the highest sort.

Did our words hurt you? Show us where our words hurt you, avernite.

As to your second paragraph: err what?

As to your first: we did it to others before you, so no reason to feel so special.

While the CB may be highly questionable, there's no doubt TOP and IRON have been looking for a reason to attack the ODN for quite some time now so it looks like we are in it. I know I, for one, am looking forward to a good fight!

Thanks for breathing some life back into the game. Hopefully we can all conduct ourselves with honor and integrity and move on afterwards. :)

o7 Yates

While the CB may be highly questionable, there's no doubt TOP and IRON have been looking for a reason to attack the ODN for quite some time now so it looks like we are in it. I know I, for one, am looking forward to a good fight!

Thanks for breathing some life back into the game. Hopefully we can all conduct ourselves with honor and integrity and move on afterwards. :)

o7 Yates

We haven't been looking to attack you at all. This was a strategic attack on CnG due to logistics of the sides. But yes bring it

We haven't been looking to attack you at all. This was a strategic attack on CnG due to logistics of the sides. But yes bring it

what sides?

Seriously, not a single CnG alliance was involved at the point of your attack, so what sides are you talking about?

Archon - yes the opsec sucked, but lets face it, opsec always sucks in a coalition. But at the same time opsec or no opsec, you gotta admit you never thought we'd go through with it :P

I'll admit that freely. I honestly didn't believe it, not until pretty close to when it actually happened and I was getting too many reports to deny. I didn't exactly save myself a lot of time to act, either :(

It was fun though.