Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

People with half a brain? Unfortunately my friend, you seem to have a comprehension problem with the English language. You want to say Crymson wants to destroy you alliance? Quote him actually saying it. Strawcasing "happy hunting" into "I hate FOK and want you all to die" just make you look utterly foolish.

I know perfectly fine what was said there. If you actually think it was about just that statement then you really don't know what I was talking about, so you just proved my point. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know perfectly fine what was said there. If you actually think it was about just that statement then you really don't know what I was talking about, so you just proved my point. :P

So you accused someone of something, than quoted him saying something completely irrelevant.

How does this look good for you?

So you accused someone of something, than quoted him saying something completely irrelevant.

How does this look good for you?

It looks perfectly fine, you bawwing makes it bad though. (It wasn't meant for you by the way.)

Don't pretend to know the context if you obviously don't. And that's my last post to you.

Tears you've been waiting so long for are even sweeter :)

I don't get what you mean so if you want to explain, feel free.

For everyone who's trying to tell us how we did this or that. Why bother? We're not going to step down. We declared and we are wiping the floor with CnG so far (perhaps it will change when reinforcements join).

Edited by Saber

For everyone who's trying to tell us how we did this or that. Why bother? We're not going to step down. We declared and we are wiping the floor with CnG so far (perhaps it will change when CnG gets rest of the world to join in a fair fight against us).

We built our nations for exactly this scenario, perhaps brought on bit differently but same scenario none the less. We stat collected for a reason. Now we will make everyone eat their hats who called us cowards, stat collectors and incompetents.

Good luck to all who will fight us. Good luck to us. Have fun everybody. We sure will. And I'm going to look forward to seeing how exactly you manage to beat us. It's going to be interesting to see.

World vs TOP. - Draw

Now, that's some fighting talk. You know what, I hope you succeed; it'll be truly deserved if you do.

Edited by O-Dog

We declared and we are wiping the floor with CnG so far (perhaps it will change when reinforcements join).

You may have declared on me while i was away and have a 20k NS lead on me Saber but i'll be around to nuke you later today (and to receive yours) and it will be oh so much fun :P

You may have declared on me while i was away and have a 20k NS lead on me Saber but i'll be around to nuke you later today (and to receive yours) and it will be oh so much fun :P

I'm sure the nuke he sends you will hurt more than the one you send back. ;)

Edited by Simon De Montfort

Hehe, yeah I did. Good luck to you. It should be a nice opportunity to collect some juicy casualty stats. I always thought my 1.5M was too low :(.

@Simon: Let's say Livia doesn't really have long term fighting potential. Warchest is on the low side.

Edited by Saber

Hehe, yeah I did. Good luck to you. It should be a nice opportunity to collect some juicy casualty stats. I always thought my 1.5M was too low :(.

@Simon: Let's say Livia doesn't really have long term fighting potential. Warchest is on the low side.

Yeah I've been trying to rebuild my warchest for a while so this came at a bad time for me, should still be fun though.

Yeah I've been trying to rebuild my warchest for a while so this came at a bad time for me, should still be fun though.

You will probably get reinforcements, so that's good. But I'll do my best to cripple your nation in the mean time :). Nothing personal

Cheers. Off to raid Rafa! :)

I don't get what you mean so if you want to explain, feel free.

For everyone who's trying to tell us how we did this or that. Why bother? We're not going to step down.

I really hope you mean this. Ill be sure to quote it back to you when you sign your surrender terms.

Edited by tamerlane