Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was more referring to us getting huffy, and not you. I was just saying it would be awfully ridiculous to refuse to sign a treaty with a friendly alliance for such a minute a detail.

Ah, ok, and I agree, it would be ridiculous to not sign a treaty with a friend over something like that. That is not what I meant. Anyway, I think we're just passing the ball back and forth on the same court repeating things now. xD

Love the Sith and IRON is proving her mettle.

Just for giggles, I also am a big fan of Polar and STA.

Funny how everyone thinks this is about NSO helping IRON against CnG.... but I don't think that too many people'd argue that the current holder of one of the most valid CB's in the history of the game that had yet to be played is His Holiness Emperor Moldavi.

Slight Athens? Really?

Your assumptions are both baseless and lacking in ambition.

NSO's disdain for Athens and CnG in general is well known. That you've proceeded to sign this treaty when all the world expects IRON to engage the group of alliances arraigned against the Phoenix Federation is blatant in its purpose and meaning, as I trust the word of NSO enough for this agreement to be sound. This puts your neighbors in Frostbite in the unexpected and undesirable position of seeing their allies diverge as conflict erupts, an implicit demand for them to choose.

As I said, I should have expected this. It is what we should all expect of a Sith, no?

NSO's disdain for Athens and CnG in general is well known. That you've proceeded to sign this treaty when all the world expects IRON to engage the group of alliances arraigned against the Phoenix Federation is blatant in its purpose and meaning, as I trust the word of NSO enough for this agreement to be sound. This puts your neighbors in Frostbite in the unexpected and undesirable position of seeing their allies diverge as conflict erupts, an implicit demand for them to choose.

As I said, I should have expected this. It is what we should all expect of a Sith, no?

I don't believe the NSO has ever planned to draw Athens or any other alliance into an aggressive war in order to have them rolled. When that happens you will have a point in regards to whom is "slighted".

Have fun.

I came here to say pretty much this. We've known where you've stood for a long time, NSO. This is nothing new.

I've never hid what I am. Just because I dropped my old AA doesn't mean I dropped the attitude and outlook that went along with it.

I didn't know we disliked CnG. Thanks for telling me though!

The GGA congratulates our IRON allies on the signing of this historic (even if it was completely unexpected) treaty. Good luck to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and the New Sith Order.

Now if you will excuse me...I need to go get some air freshener...the odor of the bricks dropping from Karma bottoms is a bit overwhelming.

I think NSO isn't the only alliance on Planet Bob that dislikes Athens...

What I don't get is why MK is so mad. NpO made clear they are fine with it, you guys aren't allied to NSO, so you have no right to complain. Move on.