Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm surprised, really, but I do think this puts undue pressure on your closest allies in Frostbite. For every mistake or fumble you've made they've gone to bat for you, and still they stand by you, and will no doubt they will continue to stand by you. That you're willing to yet again take advantage of that friendship to slight Athens is really just... tragic.

Slight Athens? Really?

Your assumptions are both baseless and lacking in ambition.

I have never been consulted when Polar or STA have upgraded or signed treaties with some alliances that have sought to pull NSO into wars so that they can roll them so why would they be concerned that after nearly four months of discussion I would sign a simple treaty with IRON, who have not declared upon anyone?

Don't hold back Moldavi. Let the hate flow through you.

I was going to make a silly remark, but in truth this is IRON who has spent years hiding behind NPO and NSO who wish they was NPO.

Stay tuned for the Continuum 2.0.

Couldn't love IRON and NSO any more than I do now.

P.S. Glad to see my other wavy NSO flag being used :D

They rock :D

This looks more like an MDoAP to me. :huh:

Doesn't matter if its an ABCDEFG or an LMNOP, I think everyone gets the point.

Sorry if you mistook my post as getting huffy, I was just wondering. It was more of a "did NSO add this in just to make things clear, did IRON add it in to make sure, or is it just there just because?" type question than a "lul NSO and IRON adding in things they consider useless and I'm laughing" type question.

Actually, I was more referring to us getting huffy, and not you. I was just saying it would be awfully ridiculous to refuse to sign a treaty with a friendly alliance for such a minute a detail.