Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STA is a highly unlikeable alliance. This decision was an extremely easy one to make on behalf of NSO and The Romantic Knight, Moldavi.

Hardly an easy decision, and you are certainly mistaken about the character of the STA. This was a difference of opinion, and although this was an unpleasant decision for us to make, and for STA to, it was the necessary one in the long term. Also, I thought this was about our treaty with IRON and not Frostbite.

So IRON's recent decision to stand pat and watch an friend get beat on for a week not only sits well with you and your alliance (as you could find yourself in a similar situation as TP one day), but their decision to stand pat helped reinforce NSO's idea that IRON would make an excellent treaty partner. Not only that but you obviously knew STA would jump ship on frostbite and when weighing your decision between IRON and STA you choose IRON. Holy crap wow.

Because obviously the words "In the works for months" mean nothing.

This was being discussed as far back as August/September. While the timing is somewhat fortuitous our condemning, depending on ones point of view, it has been a long process and wasn't a spur of the moment decision based on recent events.

We do not believe this will effect our standing treaties or alignments in any way, even if some others do. I apologize to any NSO allies that feel put out by this but this is an internal sovereign decision. We do not expect you to tell us all of your foreign relation plans, nor do we expect to be required to tell you ours.

All of our treaties are non-chaining.

Oh I'm just saying that you probably should have asked Moo how reliable IRON is during the 4 month negotiation of this treaty.

Because obviously the words "In the works for months" mean nothing.

That's what I mean. A few months ago this would seem perfectly normal to me. But watching IRON sit around and do nothing (nothing except cover their own $@! apparently) over the past week when they very well could have made a huge impact on their own, seemed to be the deciding factor in Ivan and NSO decision to sign this treaty.

That's what I mean. A few months ago this would seem perfectly normal to me. But watching IRON sit around and do nothing (nothing except cover their own $@! apparently) over the past week when they very well could have made a huge impact on their own, seemed to be the deciding factor in Ivan and NSO decision to sign this treaty.

Or it could be we're not as ignorant as you.

Differences of opinions are not betrayals, and whatever decision STA made in relation to Frostbite was made before NSO signed a treaty with IRON.

I highly doubt this. Perhaps it's been stated in the thread already but, I don't have the patience to sift through everything. Given the speed with which STA posted their withdrawal from FB and their pact with NSO, and ended it immediately with no waiting period... <_<

I highly doubt this. Perhaps it's been stated in the thread already but, I don't have the patience to sift through everything. Given the speed with which STA posted their withdrawal from FB and their pact with NSO, and ended it immediately with no waiting period... <_<

You should read the words of both Tygaland and Ivan Moldavi on this.

Believe what you want.