Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

Okay, now that we have mutually excluding treaties keeping us out of the "Chain War" who should we implement the Moldavi Doctrine with and declare upon?

/me begins sacrificing children to the Dark Gods.

Oh great Black Magic most foul, do some sorry !@#$%^& terrible tonight.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now that we have mutually excluding treaties keeping us out of the "Chain War" who should we implement the Moldavi Doctrine with and declare upon?

Probably the weakest possible alliance you can without looking like too much of a panzy. It would be fitting.

Scared yet? :lol1:

Anyone else who immediately thought "No" raise your hand.

I stand corrected. Timing just seemed... opportunistic. I've actually been wrong once or twice before.

How dare you admit to being wrong on the OWF. That kind of behavior will NOT be tolerated here.

Aaaaaactually you probably do. Or pretty close anyway.

<3 Dodger

You know where to find us.

And before anyone asks, I am totally serious!

And that is?

I'm trying to keep a more level head with this response, and avoid any additional flamboyant hyperbole, but for the sweet love of Admin and all that is Good in the world, you have openly aligned yourself with the Sith. The Sith. As I am a mere mortal, perhaps it will take one of those light saber swinging jedi to explain to you what this means, what exactly this entails, not only for IRON, but for the very future of our Planet.

Edited by Fantastico

I'm trying to keep a more level head with this response, and avoid any additional flamboyant hyperbole, but for the sweet love of Admin and all that is Good in the world, you have openly aligned yourself with the Sith. The Sith. As I am a mere mortal, perhaps it will take one of those light saber swinging jedi to explain to you what this means, what exactly this entails, not only for IRON, but for the very future of our Planet.

It's just a theme, man.......

You'll do just as well with me claiming a Porsche is just a car.

ooc: do we have to go ooc? or is your answer ic? These things, they confuse me :)

A Porsche is a top of the line car and one of the best out there, just like our theme, I'll agree. In the end though, it is a theme. We're really nice guys once you get to know us. Ask around.

A Porsche is a top of the line car and one of the best out there, just like our theme, I'll agree. In the end though, it is a theme. We're really nice guys once you get to know us. Ask around.

I've yet to run into a disagreeable member of your alliance here. In fact, I find most of the Sith alliance members who share their opinions here to be quite reasonable and even likeable, I dare say quite charming.

I can say the same for the STA. I cannot say the same for IRON. I'm not sure where that puts us now with this theme business.

All the same, thank you for your answers. :)

Edited by Fantastico

No, you're a pretty colossal dick, actually. I, for one, can't stand you. <_<