Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm surprised, really, but I do think this puts undue pressure on your closest allies in Frostbite. For every mistake or fumble you've made they've gone to bat for you, and still they stand by you, and will no doubt they will continue to stand by you. That you're willing to yet again take advantage of that friendship to slight Athens is really just... tragic.

Not sure, I didn't ask them. They don't generally ask my opinion when they sign MDPs and I would never expect them to.

Well hey, crapping on the people who have stuck their necks out where others have not always makes for good drama. Hope it works out the way you want it to.

This looks more like an MDoAP to me. :huh:

Same thing ;)

They don't generally ask my opinion when they sign MDPs and I would never expect them to.

Really? Most blocs have at least an informal discussion before making further commitments to military defence, particularly when it has strong treaty web implications.

I've liked you guys ever since we had the Q&A session, glad to see this :D

Hi Heft

o/ NSO

o/ IRON

Hi.

What? The Sith are fair-weather supporters of the oppressive old order? Well I'm just shocked! Absolutely shocked!

Well, maybe not that shocked.

If this counts as "fair weather" it's only because the new order is doing a terrible job of running things.

You being original:

Not likely.

You acting like you're important:

Likely

You trying to be funny:

Priceless

You're saying this? You, out of all people?

Congrats NSO, although I thought it was a joke treaty at first, now that I know it's real, congrats.

Can't say I'm surprised, really, but I do think this puts undue pressure on your closest allies in Frostbite. For every mistake or fumble you've made they've gone to bat for you, and still they stand by you, and will no doubt they will continue to stand by you. That you're willing to yet again take advantage of that friendship to slight Athens is really just... tragic.

What you see as mistakes we see as shining moments.

What? The Sith are fair-weather supporters of the oppressive old order? Well I'm just shocked! Absolutely shocked!

Well, maybe not that shocked.

I came here to say pretty much this. We've known where you've stood for a long time, NSO. This is nothing new.

You're saying this? You, out of all people?

Congrats NSO, although I thought it was a joke treaty at first, now that I know it's real, congrats.

My last two threads have been of more worth than your useless "tarikmo lolounge"

You guys rag on NSO then complain when they leave. MK, CnG, be happy! You are free!

Brave new world Doitzel, I now believe in it.

While it is true that we do not need such a clause in order to get involved that will not stop us from entering an agreement if there is such a clause. I see no reason to get huffy about something we could care less about. Our stance on aggression is well known. If we see fit to get involved we will get involved. End of story.
Yea, well, Preambles don't really mean a whole lot either. In or out doesn't make much of a difference.

Sorry if you mistook my post as getting huffy, I was just wondering. It was more of a "did NSO add this in just to make things clear, did IRON add it in to make sure, or is it just there just because?" type question than a "lul NSO and IRON adding in things they consider useless and I'm laughing" type question.

Well hey, crapping on the people who have stuck their necks out where others have not always makes for good drama. Hope it works out the way you want it to.

I don't understand your point.

Are you stating that by NSO acting as a sovereign alliance that it is somehow acting against its allies? How does that work?

I have never been consulted when Polar or STA have upgraded or signed treaties with some alliances that have sought to pull NSO into wars so that they can roll them so why would they be concerned that after nearly four months of discussion I would sign a simple treaty with IRON, who have not declared upon anyone?

I don't understand your point.

Are you stating that by NSO acting as a sovereign alliance that it is somehow acting against its allies? How does that work?

I have never been consulted when Polar or STA have upgraded or signed treaties with some alliances that have sought to pull NSO into wars so that they can roll them so why would they be concerned that after nearly four months of discussion I would sign a simple treaty with IRON, who have not declared upon anyone?

I am going to bow out of this conversation before this starts because my IQ has dropped enough today. I concede this one to you Mr. Moldavi.