Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Neville Chamberlain posts are cute but kind of silly especially considering we aren't talking about the Czech Republic and no one is really making a profit out of this agreement. I mean, if you want to say "peace in our time" and post pictures that cool too, bro(s).

Edited by tamerlane

I was under the impression the OP outlined the admission of Kronos. I have yet to see any denial within this thread, although I may be mistaken.

Kronos did not pay because of "compensation".  They decided to reimburse TOP for the 300 tech that we sent in error.  It's really quite clumsy of us, to be honest.

I would say that the second paragraph is incorrect in Kronos's intent, but otherwise, it is accurate.

Edited by Dr. Dan

Interesting how you worded that OP.

Given the wordplay that has been passed around here the last few days I'm not at all surprised, really. And I'm not actually sure why you are, unless you're not and you're of course just making the observation for other reasons in trying to communicate something far different from the words you actually put forth. But then we're back to wordplay, albeit in a roundabout fashion, so I'll just end with an :awesome:

Congratulations to those of you who made it to the end of that paragraph.

Kronos did not pay because of "compensation".  They decided to reimburse TOP for the 300 tech that we sent in error.  It's really quite clumsy of us, to be honest.

I would say that the second paragraph is incorrect in Kronos's intent, but otherwise, it is fairly accurate.

Oh, thats cool. So instead of allowing the door to close, you're putting your shoe in the way. :awesome:

Oh, thats cool. So instead of allowing the door to close, you're putting your shoe in the way. :awesome:

Nah, I would say that the second paragraph was meant to keep the door open for a view into some more excitement.  I just merely represented their intent.

Kronos has agreed to pay 300 tech to the Siberian Tiger Alliance as compensation for the re-filling of war slots on nuclear rogue, Heracles the Great, who attacked a member of the Siberian Tiger Alliance which prevented us from mounting a defence of our member in a manner we usually do.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1961869

Hmm... looks more like Kronos was helping you out there.

I was under the impression the OP outlined the admission of Kronos. I have yet to see any denial within this thread, although I may be mistaken.

I see no "admission" of anything other than that Kronos took slots that STA *could* have filled on the rogues and the payment of 300 tech for the inconvenience, if you want to call it that.

Kronos did not pay because of "compensation". They decided to reimburse TOP for the 300 tech that we sent in error. It's really quite clumsy of us, to be honest.

I would say that the second paragraph is incorrect in Kronos's intent, but otherwise, it is accurate.

And then I stand slightly corrected....darn distracted typing.

Edited by ChairmanHal