Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not pay the paltry sum, given that you've admitted to the crime, and move on feeling all the better for it?

I wouldn't really feel better at all, to be honest. Something to do with a big head and large ego.
You'd feel better about committing a crime and getting away with it without paying due purely to the support of allies?

Edit: WalkerNinja - I'm going off of the agreed-up statement of the OP.

No massive irony here, none at all.

Also, I'm pleased to see that STA and Kronos were able to reach a peaceful solution. Always good to see cooler heads prevail.

Oh, I had Athens in mind as I was typing it. Not only have the worked out reparations with Ni, but they also had to deal with massive fallout behind closed doors and do some major reworking to ensure such an event would not come to pass again.

They weren't blown up, but that doesn't meant they got away with it.

Without the allies part, the fallout to the heinous deed some of the people involved never really recognized as wrong would have been much bigger.

Just saying... Lets not derail the thread.

:)

Oh, I had Athens in mind as I was typing it. Not only have the worked out reparations with Ni, but they also had to deal with massive fallout behind closed doors and do some major reworking to ensure such an event would not come to pass again.

They weren't blown up, but that doesn't meant they got away with it.

Without the allies part, the fallout to the heinous deed some of the people involved never really recognized as wrong would have been much bigger.

Just saying... Lets not derail the thread.

:)

I'm fully well aware of that fact. However, the argument that you're interrupting presupposes that the criminal party is getting away scott free, and I am arguing against that happening. I was not, however, arguing for war either. In fact, I have publicly stated that I did not wish for war.

I cannot believe Kronos would give into the terrorist demands of the STA. It is your sovereign right to attack whomever you please.

They didn't. TOP made a mistake a sent 300 tech that wasn't approved by Kronos due to a misunderstanding. As the nation that caused this no longer exists, everyone just agreed to walk away.

EDIT: Apperently I'm supposed to hail Dan's mercy. o/ Dan

Edited by Kaiser