Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

Not when it does not cost very much and in such small amounts.. Next time you guys think about having a giant war over 300 tech give me a call, I will pay the tech gladly to save everyones nations. I mean come on 300 tech and then you had to make an alliance announcement about it? Seemed like someone just wanted some spot light, but hey i could be wrong ;) .

So... uh... my alliance is gonna talk another alliance for the emotional distress of them calling me a name. The emotional distress was pretty horrendous to say the least, but I'm sure that this could be solved over 300 tech.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody would have known about this outside of TOP, Kronos, and STA had that Ragnorak member not posted it on the OWF in the first place.

I think this is rather incorrect. Perhaps none of the random OWF crowd, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of alliance gov knew about this.

Due to the comment about ego or about tech? Because if its ego then no, I was merely making a statement that this situation seemed to have more ego than usual. However about the tech, apparently I have missed the great importance of tech my entire life :blink: .... I am now going to be charging WAY more for the tech I sell, because as you all put it, its very important.

Wars, very large wars, have been fought over less. And of course there is an ego parade underway...this is Planet Bob! ;)

Nobody would have known about this outside of TOP, Kronos, and STA had that Ragnorak member not posted it on the OWF in the first place.

I was going off posts between people who said "they should have something to worry about" kind of thing in this thread :blink:. Also to clarify my words for everyone, i am simply trying to make light of what seems to be a very tense situation. Seems no one wants that so I will leave now so you can get back to what ever you where all doing before... Bye

*Picks up his baseball glove and bat and goes home

I think this is rather incorrect. Perhaps none of the random OWF crowd, but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of alliance gov knew about this.

Ah, yes your right I forgot that the situation was tense at one point and the damn treaty web has everybody allied to everybody.. Oh well it still shouldn't have become general knowledge. -_-

Not really, for one, Ragnorak knew all about it ;)

But seriously- it was possibly the worlds worst kept secret...

EDIT: Random's reply managed to sneak in before this post :P

Edited by jamesdanaher

Can't wait to recount this one to my grandkids, "And if you thought that STA was fatuous and farcical for inflating this whole mess... Just wait until you hear the resolution!"

Who needs a television? I can watch "The Three Stooges" right here on my computer screen.

TOP doesn't want to be lead into a Citadel vs Frostbite + CnG (+ SF probably) war, and Frostbite + CnG don't want to be lead into a Frostbite + CnG (+ SF probably) vs Citadel + ex-Heg.

Yay, war is avoided until a. someone can roll TSO in order to get at TOP without automatically bringing in ex-Heg and maybe not even all of Citadel or b. ... Citadel won't start this war what am I thinking. It'll rely on Kronos really cause IRON is famous for following the leader.