Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this sets a precedent that any alliance attacking an ex-member for going rogue also has to pay reps to the alliance that the rogue attacked for denying them the chance to reclaim tech and land lost.

I find this hilarious given this position by STA on slot filling a rogue. I think the problem here is they didn't act dumb enough about how to tell a nation was going rogue. Or, slot filling a rogue is only bad if the rogue is attacking STA, either way this was way too funny. :lol1:

I find this hilarious given this position by STA on slot filling a rogue. I think the problem here is they didn't act dumb enough about how to tell a nation was going rogue. Or, slot filling a rogue is only bad if the rogue is attacking STA, either way this was way too funny. :lol1:

The flaw in your analogy is that the rogue that IRON had issue with was not a former STA member, nor were the rogue's slots filled entirely by STA members. Nor did the STA arrange to re-fill the slots before the original war expired.

Other than that, you are doing a fantastic job!

The flaw in your analogy is that the rogue that IRON had issue with was not a former STA member, nor were the rogue's slots filled entirely by STA members. Nor did the STA arrange to re-fill the slots before the original war expired.

But you did no / little in the way of attacks where as they were attacking...of course I see how you were cough cough not cough cough right there. And of course your inability for your own nation to see that guy was a rogue cough cough check the war screen cough cough makes sooo much more sense than taking care of their own rogue.

other than that you are doing a fantastic job cough cough new NPO cough cough

Good to see you still have fangs, my friend.

But you did no / little in the way of attacks where as they were attacking...of course I see how you were cough cough not cough cough right there. And of course your inability for your own nation to see that guy was a rogue cough cough check the war screen cough cough makes sooo much more sense than taking care of their own rogue.

You're going to get me fired if you continue to make me laugh so hard in front of my boss.

You should get that cough seen to. It seems to be disrupting your brain function.

Stupid is what stupid does?

You should get that cough seen to. It seems to be disrupting your brain function.

Well there is quite a few strains of flu going around this season. Not to mention he might simply be suffering from asthma, or maybe even a bit of both? Asthma brought on by a serious pulmonary disease is pretty common, people think it's some sort of lingering cough that just doesn't go away but it's asthma. An X-Ray and Lung Function Test would get you a pretty clear idea of what's going on. Anywho.