Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

Back to stat farming.

"Old McSimon had farm E-I-E-I-O.

And on that farm he collected stats E-I-E-I-O.

With a tech stat here and a wonder stat there.

Here stat, there a stat everywhere a stat stat.

Old McSimon had a farm E-I-E-I-O."

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=13547

"Those in glass houses..."

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get that cough seen to. It seems to be disrupting your brain function.

Why thank you for your concern, however my cough is fine. I do however, have the number of a fine podiatrist for you. I figure the pains from the shoe being on the other foot must be terrible. You should call.

Why thank you for your concern, however my cough is fine. I do however, have the number of a fine podiatrist for you. I figure the pains from the shoe being on the other foot must be terrible. You should call.

Your willful ignorance of the events you compare suggest you probably need a second opinion on that cough.

Next time I guess they should just let you eat the nukes, huh?

Yep. Thanks for that cutting edge comment. You have really come out of your shell since leaving Grämlins. Shocking as it may be for you, the STA's members value the defending of their comrades over their infrastructure and would gladly walk into a few nukes to carry out that role.

I believe all parties need to be thanked for coming to a quick and peaceful solution! TOP should be commended for their initial attempts at peace, and kronos and sta should also be commended for their ability to put differences aside and come to a common ground on the matter.

Here's to all parties! And here's to peace!

So your tiny alliance, Valhalla, is about to declare war. How would you like to sell us some tech? Everyone knows that your best odds are by throwing Dongs at your opponent.

We would do that, but we love our pixels too much. -_-

But I understand if you talk to TOP and whine enough about how another alliance isn't working hard enough at war, they'll send you free tech. STA received their settlement within days.

You criticize others for building their nations instead of destroying them in a pointless war, and yet here you are, building your nation and involved in no pointless wars.

You entirely missed the point of my (attempted) humorous post. I was making fun of myself.

Yep. Thanks for that cutting edge comment. You have really come out of your shell since leaving Grämlins. Shocking as it may be for you, the STA's members value the defending of their comrades over their infrastructure and would gladly walk into a few nukes to carry out that role.

Lawl, take Ptricky then. He's nuking us so if you really wish we'd be glad to let you take him off our hands.

Lawl, take Ptricky then. He's nuking us so if you really wish we'd be glad to let you take him off our hands.

He didn't nuke rogue the STA to my knowledge. Seeing as you wouldn't give up slots for those that did I find your offer to free up slots on a nation that didn't quite humourous.

He didn't nuke rogue the STA to my knowledge. Seeing as you wouldn't give up slots for those that did I find your offer to free up slots on a nation that didn't quite humourous.

We did with White Majik. You didn't take them. Whether or not that is your fault is irrelevant to me.

Then why bother mentioning it if you have no intention of being resonable?

Because it is a very humorous point.

It would have been smart to watch White Majik's defensive slots when you asked us to peace with him if you had had the intention of taking them to eat more nukes defend STA

Edited by Masterof9puppets

Because it is a very humorous point.

It would have been smart to watch White Majik's defensive slots when you asked us to peace with him if you had had the intention of taking them to eat more nukes defend STA

When he advertised them on IRC they disappeared quickly and we missed out. I don't see how that validates your accusation that we had no interest in filling those slots.

But your concern about our members eating nukes is touching.

When he advertised them on IRC they disappeared quickly and we missed out. I don't see how that validates your accusation that we had no interest in filling those slots.

But your concern about our members eating nukes is touching.

He's saying he's not responsible for your people being slow...and he's right.

Not when it does not cost very much and in such small amounts.. Next time you guys think about having a giant war over 300 tech give me a call, I will pay the tech gladly to save everyones nations. I mean come on 300 tech and then you had to make an alliance announcement about it? Seemed like someone just wanted some spot light, but hey i could be wrong ;) .

I'm about to have a global war. Send me 300 tech to prevent this.