Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't think anyone wilted. All three alliances were trying to do the right thing, but past issues and coincidences (and being a bit too eager to help in TOP's case?) got the better of all of us. Oh well, it happens. Hopefully relations will improve from here on out.

Looks to me like they're laying it on pretty thick man or haven't you noticed Raga? Maybe I just don't get the joke. Maybe they aren't mocking you in almost every post.

It's a joke. One of those IRC things that bleed over onto the forum.

OIC. At least it's not a joke that could be taken out of context as bragging or anything.

Edited by magicninja

Honestly I don't think anyone wilted. All three alliances were trying to do the right thing, but past issues and coincidences (and being a bit too eager to help in TOP's case?) got the better of all of us. Oh well, it happens. Hopefully relations will improve from here on out.

Don't ya know TOP = mediator = big war amirite? We were just trying to appease the peanut gallery? That being said, yes this was three alliances trying to do the right thing and eventually came to an amicable solution.

Ignoring absolutely everything relating to the circumstances surrounding this dispute and who's right or not... we should've attacked Kronos anyway. Everyone's bored. A global war, for whatever !@#$@#$ reason, is what we all need. I'm sure Kronos and TOP would've loved it as much as STA. Well, as much as me anyway B).

Now that this situation unfortunately fizzled out...

*uses random number generator to pick two alliances*

NADC go attack CSN. Now.

Also, obligatory o/ Peace.

So there was almost a global war over 300 tech... and not because the 300 tech was not sent, NO, but that it was sent by the wrong person... The amount of ego in this situation is making it hard to breathe.

*Falls to the ground gasping for air not tainted by ego

I think you fail to understand the importance of tech.

I think you fail to understand the importance of tech.

Not when it does not cost very much and in such small amounts.. Next time you guys think about having a giant war over 300 tech give me a call, I will pay the tech gladly to save everyones nations. I mean come on 300 tech and then you had to make an alliance announcement about it? Seemed like someone just wanted some spot light, but hey i could be wrong ;) .

Not when it does not cost very much and in such small amounts.. Next time you guys think about having a giant war over 300 tech give me a call, I will pay the tech gladly to save everyones nations. I mean come on 300 tech and then you had to make an alliance announcement about it? Seemed like someone just wanted some spot light, but hey i could be wrong ;) .

I'll have my people call your people. I'm sure we can work something out.

He was being sarcastic.

Actually I have it on very good authority that Tech, right now, is used to inflate Nation Strength, it is nearly useless in battle.

So your tiny alliance, Valhalla, is about to declare war. How would you like to sell us some tech? Everyone knows that your best odds are by throwing Dongs at your opponent.

So, I've been thinking about having a giant war over 300 tech...

You're new to Planet Bob, aren't you? <_<

Due to the comment about ego or about tech? Because if its ego then no, I was merely making a statement that this situation seemed to have more ego than usual. However about the tech, apparently I have missed the great importance of tech my entire life :blink: .... I am now going to be charging WAY more for the tech I sell, because as you all put it, its very important.

Nobody would have known about this outside of TOP, Kronos, and STA had that Ragnorak member not posted it on the OWF in the first place.