Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

I respectfully disagree. :)

I respectfully have no idea what you are disagreeing to, but would it help if I agreed with you?

I am glad to see this matter is resolved, despite the obvious and blatant agenda of some to the contrary. Further, I am extremely disappointed at some of the maneuvering conducted today. I expect much from those who expect so much from others. Hopefully this is not a pattern that continues.

o/ STA

o/ TOP

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that all wars revolved around Frostbite and the allies of Frostbite versus Citadel and allies of Citadel.

You and I make Bob turn obviously.

And ever-merciful Dr. Dan \o

Edited by mitchh

o/ Dan the Merciful

peace is a funny thing. you want it, but it's boring, so you don't want it. then there's war. you don't want it, but it's fun, so you want it.

you know what you need, you know what you want, you know what is fun, and then you have ego.

what wins? nothing. indecisiveness takes the day. an instigator, a loser, an aggressor, a villan. everyone wants one. people go to the brink. does anyone want to cross? will you? will i? no? ok.

i think, you think, we think. your opinion, my opinion. which is right, which is wrong. both, and neither.

o/ Dan the Merciful

peace is a funny thing. you want it, but it's boring, so you don't want it. then there's war. you don't want it, but it's fun, so you want it.

you know what you need, you know what you want, you know what is fun, and then you have ego.

what wins? nothing. indecisiveness takes the day. an instigator, a loser, an aggressor, a villan. everyone wants one. people go to the brink. does anyone want to cross? will you? will i? no? ok.

i think, you think, we think. your opinion, my opinion. which is right, which is wrong. both, and neither.

This is why the masses on the sidelines are usually trying to encourage a war. They get to watch and enjoy the fallout/drama/and chaos of a war... And thus be entertained.

But since others are doing the work and taking the damage... all it costs those on the sidelines is a little hot air.

And that's why so much of the time announcements like this which should be met with joy and a touch of relief... Are actually usually met with disappointment and a touch of resentment that this time everything didn't blow up into pretty colors.

This is why the masses on the sidelines are usually trying to encourage a war. They get to watch and enjoy the fallout/drama/and chaos of a war... And thus be entertained.

But since others are doing the work and taking the damage... all it costs those on the sidelines is a little hot air.

And that's why so much of the time announcements like this which should be met with joy and a touch of relief... Are actually usually met with disappointment and a touch of resentment that this time everything didn't blow up into pretty colors.

you tried to make sense of my post?

i commend you on your efforts, but there is no sense to be made there :lol1:

Oh Mitchh I didn't realize we were new actors on the hit show As Bob Turns!

Thursday nights at 7PM CST on [ooc]NBC[/ooc]. Don't miss next weeks episode, Frostbite and Citadel invite SF over for tea!

Edited by mitchh

So since TOP is touting themselves as the merciful ones I guess it was STA that wilted in the end? Doesn't sound like Tyga but then I know nothing of what the discussion was like.

Honestly I don't think anyone wilted. All three alliances were trying to do the right thing, but past issues and coincidences (and being a bit too eager to help in TOP's case?) got the better of all of us. Oh well, it happens. Hopefully relations will improve from here on out.