Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

In the end what lasted longer One Vision, Q, or Citadel who is stronger than ever? I'm not short sighted enough to care about damage to my nation or think my alliance's strength alone can take on the world, but I do have allies I've built up relations with for over 2 years. I don't see how its weak to find security in political position, almost nobody would be safe with no allies.

Congratulations on your membership in the third-oldest bloc remaining on Planet Bob.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have individual treaties with Argent and Gremlins as well, although its irrelevant as regardless of the odds FCC has already chosen who we fight with, that's Citadel. I feel safe saying what I want about NSO without fear of retaliation as I know Citadel is on my side, and compared to that NSO is powerless. Is the Terra-Cotta Pact a Mutual Defense Bloc or Economic Treaty?

So you are saying you only feel safe speaking your mind because you have Citadel to back you up? If that's how you feel, by all means proceed, however I would rather be content that I have the stones to speak my mind whenever I wish, regardless of if I had allies or not. Also, I can't help but take from that statement that if you or your alliance were to speak ill of us without Citadel to back you, somehow we would attack you. Surely you can see where that is not the case. We come under scrutiny daily by both alliances and people that hates us, yet we don't enter into wars with them. Speak your mind, without fear of retaliation. Bel Air did it. I also do not believe NSO is powerless. We would be what we are if we had only one treaty, or twenty, or none. Power is not in numbers, it is in spirit and community, something that the entire world united could not take from us.

Also Meth, don't take this as a personal attack, we can disagree without me wanting to attack your alliance :P

I doubt Starfox will remain an IAA member for long. He's never been a team player and he quits (or gets expelled if it is an alliance he created) whenever he doesn't have his way.

Differences do create conflict. Unfortunately, I'm not active in IAA politics, so I won't be leaving over IAA politics. I know where our alliance stands and I like it. As long as Chimaera remains Emperor, I'll stay regardless of who we are allied to.

I feel safe saying what I want about NSO without fear of retaliation as I know Citadel is on my side

That reminded me of Silverhawks post. Not sure that's a good thing though.

Methrage: Thanks for the advice on how to become politically isolated and to basically disregard over half of your treaty partners. However, that is not the way we roll. We know how to actually not become an irrelevant, stagnating, worthless alliance whose highlight is being the smallest member of the third oldest bloc in history. If we do decide that we want to follow that course of action I will know to contact yourself.

Edited by youwish959

Methrage: Thanks for the advice on how to become politically isolated and to basically disregard over half of your treaty partners. However, that is not the way we roll. We know how to actually not become an irrelevant, stagnating, worthless alliance whose highlight is being the smallest member of the third oldest bloc in history. If we do decide that we want to follow that course of action I will know to contact yourself.

lol, worthless? NSO is the worthless Order ripoff, however unlike NPO and NpO who made names for themselves through military conquest, all I see NSO able to do is make as much noise as possible on the forum to get noticed. Star Wars roleplay and making as many announcements as possible seems to be all NSO has accomplished and you call the FCC irreverent? At least I and many others have stuck with the same alliance and set of allies throughout the years, good and bad. With NSO all I see are alliance hoppers jumping onto the third incarnation of NPO hoping Ivan can pull off a magic to make things interesting for you, yet instead all you can do is pretend being relevant when NSO isn't so strong.

lol, worthless? NSO is the worthless Order ripoff, however unlike NPO and NpO who made names for themselves through military conquest, all I see NSO able to do is make as much noise as possible on the forum to get noticed. Star Wars roleplay and making as many announcements as possible seems to be all NSO has accomplished and you call the FCC irreverent? At least I and many others have stuck with the same alliance and set of allies throughout the years, good and bad. With NSO all I see are alliance hoppers jumping onto the third incarnation of NPO hoping Ivan can pull off a magic to make things interesting for you, yet instead all you can do is pretend being relevant when NSO isn't so strong.

Why do you think so many people are constantly screeching about how unimportant and "worthless" we are? Jealousy?

But let's not pretend that the FCC has ever been relevant to anyone. Can't say you've ever tried being relevant even, which makes this sudden display of machismo all the more strange.

I don't even know what FCC stands for. Irreverent. Yet, we've certainly caught your attention on multiple occasions including a treaty announcement. Now, I hold our treaties to be very significant, I'm glad we fascinate you enough to join in on our celebration.

We are New Sith Order and Windows 7â„¢ was actually our idea.

Edited by SpoiL

1) Sure, the first 2 orders made a name for themselves through military conquest. But didn't all the conquest lead to them both getting attacked in retaliation by half the world?

2) Let's assume military conquest is the winning ticket. Where does that put FCC? Moreso, where does that put you, a member of an alliance who speaks only because he is able to flaunt who he has as allies?

I'd be pissed off and projecting too if I was stuck in a dead-end alliance. Hope you feel better now. :)

Edited by Hydro

Actually I think we are quite worthwhile thank you very much. Also, 9 months have went by, how many announcements have we made? Not as much as some other alliances. There are those who wish to see milestone announcements, treaty announcements, etc, and others who don't. If you are one of the latter, I kindly suggest you remove yourself from this thread. As for sticking to your allies, I believe we have stuck up for our allies. I for one will defend every ally we have to zero infra and zero tech if needed, and do it with a smile on my face. I can promise you that all of NSO would. Don't make baseless assumptions when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Furthermore it has been pointed out that you are in here speaking your mind because you have allies to back you up. Quite frankly I don't give two !@#$s who your allies are, and I would say that regardless of who you are or what alliance you hail from, whether we had allies or not. I'll bet you were one of the people who could not understand why so many stuck with Pacifica while they were slaughtered, or any of the hegemony, yet you yourself admit to sticking with your allies and alliance until the bitter end. It does work both ways. Has FCC ever had members leave? If so, you can take that argument with you when you leave. Also, this alliance is very interesting thank you, and we are relevant whether you or anyone else likes it. An irrelevant alliance would not garner the responses both good and bad that we do.

As for the bolded part, you sir are correct. Not only are you irreverent, but also irrelevant. That said, I take my leave of this thread. Goodnight.

At least I and many others have stuck with the same alliance and set of allies throughout the years, good and bad.

Such as MK and Polar? Lot of good you did when the mob came a-knocking there. But who am I to call you out? You didn't violate your treaties. I mean, how could you when all FCC ever does is sign ODPs? Which of course begs the question of why anybody would ever want to align with you guys. Oh well, to each his own.

A little statement of truth about your alliance and you explode into a rage. I'm sorry, did we hit a little too close to the mark? :D

A little statement of truth about your alliance and you explode into a rage. I'm sorry, did we hit a little too close to the mark? :D

Considering at Q's formation the FCC was the only alliance in the Citadel who didn't join Q and by the time Q fell every alliance Citadel was either anti-Q or had pulled out and opposed Q, the FCC might be more relevant than you think. ;)

Edited by Methrage

You'd give her an English language lecture?

More like a french lesson, if you know what I mean.

I mean tongue action.

Considering at Q's formation the FCC was the only alliance in the Citadel who didn't join Q and by the time Q fell every alliance Citadel was either anti-Q or had pulled out and opposed Q, the FCC might be more relevant than you think. ;)

Are you implying that you had something to do with everyone else leaving/hating Q? Cause unless you DID cause that, then no, you might not be more relevant than he thinks.

edit: Furthermore, are you also implying that you somehow started the anti-Q movement? Cause I'm thinking your lack of participation in Q has more to do with your self-titled status as a "semi-neutral" alliance which only reinforces the belief that you didn't do squat, and most likely will continue to not do squat.

Edited by hizzy