Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

A nuclear cheap shot? I hope you aren't calling the CoaLUEtions nuclear response cheap.

One particularly key salvo was by no means a response, that is what I am referring to. I'm not surprised all that much if in your elation at apparent victory you forgot to whom you really owed the critical advantage which the CoaLUEtion had gained at that point to.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Obviously you are delusional. I believe a lot of the logs are posted in various places where the demands were clearly made and very clearly refused by myself. I "escaped" without terms because your side didn't have the resolve or strength to finish the job. The coalition was faltering, some alliances were already seeking individual peace with us, and we were willing to fight on, where we were giving as good as we got on all fronts.

Your claiming that those goals were immaterial or unreal only highlights the fact that you were not in any position to actually have a say in them and shows a lake of intelligence in regards to what actually took place. You may have attended the final peace terms but that doesn't mean you actually had a say or were party to the several ongoing nights of negotiation. Regardless you being "really the wrong guy to try to rewrite history on" is one of the most laughable things I have read in a while. Thanks for the laugh. That is all you are good for. Keep up the good work.

Again, please try and take note of what I mentioned. I was in charge of the GGA's military and was their representative at peace talks on two occassions (and received logs of every other peace talk), and canceled the ceasefire for GGA. If you are trying to claim I had no insight on how it went down, you're incredibly delusional. I saw it from the CoaLUEtions side as good as any.

I won't deny alliances like Legion and ODN not being 100% in on your destruction hurt our hand at peace talks, but you really are acting like you had the upper hand. You had at one point agreed to 32 million in reps, which was denied by our side. Later on, we asked for reps and were told no, and it was accepted. At that point nobody was pushing for anything beyond an apology and admittance of defeat. The CoaLUEtion was not out to get you. If we didn't have the strength or resolve, please tell me why you apologized and admitted defeat, rather than simply beating up our coalition that was "faltering". You bash us and say this, but it is completely contradictory to your actions. And if you were willing to fight on, why did you guys on numerous occassions initiate peace talks? Winners don't try to surrender.

Your attempts at claiming victory are simply beyond me. You tried to slap LUE, got your hand knocked away, and got slapped back. Where is the victory in this? You tried to destroy LUE and they came out stronger than ever.

They're doing pretty well these days.

Oh they're dead you say?? Well then.....

You defeated them months later, so you won GW1? Well, MK. You won the War of the Coalition. Congrats on your victory.

No really, that's stupid.

Keep talking starfox. Perhaps you can warm the world with some more hot air.

I once again invoke LintWad's rule and would like to see this topic jump back on track.

Beer anyone?

I hate to sound elitist, but you didn't exist in this world at the time of the war, who are you to claim what I am saying is "hot air"?

You'll have to explain that one to me.

You defeated them months later, so you won GW1? Well, MK. You won the War of the Coalition. Congrats on your victory.

No really, that's stupid.

I hate to sound elitist, but you didn't exist in this world at the time of the war, who are you to claim what I am saying is "hot air"?

You'll have to explain that one to me.

Actually sir, I did. The date of creation of a current nation does not always indicate the birth of the ruler. Not to mention I've worked in close quarters with you when you led previous alliances. I was not impressed with your abilities then, nor am I impressed now. Regardless, how does NPO's loss and or victory in the first great war have anything to do with a Hydra-New Sith Order treaty?

Edited by Wad of Lint

Actually sir, I did. The date of creation of a current nation does not always indicate the birth of the ruler. Not to mention I've worked in close quarters with you when you led previous alliances. I was not impressed with your abilities then, nor am I impressed now. Regardless, how does NPO's loss and or victory in the first great war have anything to do with a Hydra-New Sith Order treaty?

What was your previous alias? I don't recall ever working with you. I'm definitely not the leader type though, I always tend to polarize half the alliance and take too hard line of stances to ever appease everyone. So, I'm not surprised by that, really.

I'm not sure how we got here though, it's just how the world turns.

What was your previous alias? I don't recall ever working with you. I'm definitely not the leader type though, I always tend to polarize half the alliance and take too hard line of stances to ever appease everyone. So, I'm not surprised by that, really.

I'm not sure how we got here though, it's just how the world turns.

Does it turn clockwise or counter-clockwise around yourself?

Again, please try and take note of what I mentioned. I was in charge of the GGA's military and was their representative at peace talks on two occassions (and received logs of every other peace talk), and canceled the ceasefire for GGA. If you are trying to claim I had no insight on how it went down, you're incredibly delusional. I saw it from the CoaLUEtions side as good as any.

I won't deny alliances like Legion and ODN not being 100% in on your destruction hurt our hand at peace talks, but you really are acting like you had the upper hand. You had at one point agreed to 32 million in reps, which was denied by our side. Later on, we asked for reps and were told no, and it was accepted. At that point nobody was pushing for anything beyond an apology and admittance of defeat. The CoaLUEtion was not out to get you. If we didn't have the strength or resolve, please tell me why you apologized and admitted defeat, rather than simply beating up our coalition that was "faltering". You bash us and say this, but it is completely contradictory to your actions. And if you were willing to fight on, why did you guys on numerous occassions initiate peace talks? Winners don't try to surrender.

Your attempts at claiming victory are simply beyond me. You tried to slap LUE, got your hand knocked away, and got slapped back. Where is the victory in this? You tried to destroy LUE and they came out stronger than ever.

Do you just make this stuff up and hope some random uninformed person will believe you?

Please see the logs here regarding the first "real" peace discussion. At no point did I ever agree to that sum. Throughout the entire discussion I was very adamant that certain parties would not get paid, that the NAAC term of Polar leaving Blue would not be honored, that the NPO would not demilitarize and that I would not apologize to LUE.

The amount that I agreed to on day four was $20 million, not 32. Everyone accepted that amount and then the next day those supposed "negotiators" stated that it was no longer acceptable, at which point I left the discussion. A week later a cease fire was agreed to in which your side violated it en masse to launch a surprise attack during a supposed armistice, and still the NPO fought on. The odds were basically even until Legion decided to take a blatantly opportunistic advantage to propel themselves to the #1 spot and nuked us without warning. Only then did the statistics start to build in your favor and by then your side was bleeding just as badly as mine.

Any talks of reparations and terms after that point moved clearly into my favor because I was willing to fight and your side was not.

Any literate person can read that one log and see that you are speaking out of your $@! on almost every count so I really don't believe I need to say anything else on the matter. Perhaps you should read them yourself since you seem to believe some of the crap spilling out of your own mouth.

Starfox, your drivel is extremely annoying, anachronistic and lame. Take the year old battles still raging in your head somewhere else please, some of us have moved on. You do a disservice to your current alliance and to the past you try to honor.

I'm frankly surprised at what is extremely bizarre behavior from FCC, having observed them for years. I take their reassurances to heart, since their past forum behavior has nothing to indicate otherwise. I would not make the mistake their member is making and demean the entire alliance out of his capricious rants.

I'm frankly surprised at what is extremely bizarre behavior from FCC, having observed them for years.

It's not fundamentally bizarre behavior for the FCC so much as it's not often that it happens on the OWF. The FCC has always been internally combative/conflicted and very opinionated, they've just been very good over the years at keeping it confined to private. Every so often somebody, often government, will completely blow their lid and troll the OWF (maybe nuke somebody) and the cycle will start over again. It doesn't change your conclusion that their assurances can be taken at full value, sort of emphasizes it.

There is a border between what is public and private. I am sure they are as deeply involved in politics as anybody else, but, in consonance with their ideology, it has been their policy to respect the boundaries between one's own lair and the outside world. There is an added degree of responsibility for what one says out in the open. I can't claim to know them personally, but they're an old, established alliance and I am convinced that what has transpired in this thread will not be overlooked.

EDIT and OOC: obligatory "hello" to Naektergal, one of the best posters in the forum. Hope to see you more often.

Edited by Mussolandia